• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish that wasn’t even remotely freaking out ;_;

Put freaking out in quotes there. Lol. Had just woke up, but there's a certain, I guess erratic feel to your posts sometimes and that's kinda what it felt like. Though could be because I read it all back to back instead of in real time.

Korra, I talked about it yesterday c’mon

I don't remember exact games. I just remember things that happen.

Anon game still has more pages tho and they use 20 posts per page

Prolly ruining your joke with logic but eh

2 and a half of those pages were signups. :ananger:

I don’t believe you should I believe you

Yes, if you are town like I believe and want to win it would be best to believe me.

I have reasons. I don't want to say those reasons yet.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Everyone does understand I’m voting Rubik because he’s being aggravating right

I don’t actually have a read on him atm

Why did you vote him if you don’t believe he’s scum funnier?! Is that how you play, or? Whenever I vote it’s when I am fairly certain they’re scum, I don’t just vote people because they’re getting on my nerves, I am not like that. But you do you, I guess.

Kirino

Tatakae
I think we’ve officially entered the Serious™ part of the game at this point, so I’m going to expect that people start meaningfully contributing now.

I have a town read on funnier for the same reason that Minish does. He has a very genuine and aggressive approach as town that’s difficult to fake as scum, and he seems to be displaying it now. In one game I played in which he was scum, he was noticeably more aloof. Then again, in another game I played where he was scum, he was more similar to his town playstyle in a way that made me suspect him, and I assume he’s improved since. So I’m hesitant to make too much of his behavior at this point.

I’m slightly suspicious of Johnny for reasons already mentioned, and especially now that two people (including him) have pointed to Sun as someone likely to give mafia fake claims. His hint as to his role seems unnecessarily defensive and perhaps a way to establish a potential fake claim early so that it’s more believable when the time comes. It’s a weak read, though.

Rubik is difficult to read, as usual. I’m getting slight town vibes from him, mostly due to his flippancy, although this is a very weak read.

If I had to lynch someone right now, it’d be either Doc or Johnny. The former because he hasn’t contributed yet and is known for lurking, although it’s obviously still very early and I expect him to do so later in the day. Also, because multiple people have voted for him, which would help in promoting discussion in the event that he flips. I’d like to see him say something, in addition, of course, to the others who have yet to contribute or post.

funnier6

Courage~
Yes, if you are town like I believe and want to win it would be best to believe me
Squints

You know I’ll believe you either way

But there’s nothing you wanna tell me is there
Why did you vote him if you don’t believe he’s scum funnier?! Is that how you play, or? Whenever I vote it’s when I am fairly certain they’re scum, I don’t just vote people because they’re getting on my nerves, I am not like that. But you do you, I guess.
I think you’ll find that voting people who are on your nerves can be very productive. The point atm is for him to address me in a more reasonable fashion and then hopefully I’ll be able to vote him for legitimate reasons after he fails the cross examination :fetchd:

Anyway yeah that’s me

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Minish that wasn’t even remotely freaking out ;_;
Oof

Everyone does understand I’m voting Rubik because he’s being aggravating right

I don’t actually have a read on him atm
This feels like how you end up voting him every game though. You get aggravated and vote him arbitrarily, then say "convince me you're not scum". It's repetitive.

I don't feel like this is a productuve question, it actually feels like a bait question because Mafia could use it to frame me or anyone.

What are you up to bro?

Unvote
Vote: Kirino
I like this. Kirino does bait people from what I remember. I'll keep watching this.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't feel like this is a productuve question, it actually feels like a bait question because Mafia could use it to frame me or anyone.

What are you up to bro?

Unvote
Vote: Kirino

It’s productive because it promotes discussion and helps form reads based on your response, which is the most important task on Day 1. I think your refusal to answer gives me a slight town read, since Mafia would likely feel compelled to comply with a question rather than risk being seen as evasive or accusing their accuser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom