• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I dislike how, in his response to my post asking if he was scum, Johnny hinted at his role:

It's a minor hint, but it always annoys me when people jump to revealing information about their role unprompted and under no or minimal pressure: as Rubik said, it rarely helps the town. I don't really know what to make of it as far as alignment goes, because while it's defensive on his part, I doubt Mafia would have thought of fakeclaims to the point that they'd post information about their role so early on. Unless they were provided with fakeclaims to begin with.

Anyway, I'm probably keeping my vote on Doc until he posts something substantive.

@funnier6: Now that Rubik's answered you, why bring up SMS and Johnny in particular? Was it random, or did/do you have actual reads on them?
It's sun so they probably have fake claims, tbh.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
ok

The OP seemed to imply the existence of at least fake nameclaims, by saying that "Claiming your character is done AT YOUR OWN RISK! Mafia will have a permanent way to punish claiming characters! In that case, I'm more inclined towards being suspicious of Johnny.
It means mafia are very very very likely to have a factional namekill

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Morbid Minish x

I need an ISO on funnier, stat!

This isn't a true iso because I just read everything at once after waking up, but I have some thoughts on funnier.

I don't think he's mafia. His annoyance was very town funnier. Possible he's freaking out a bit because 3rd party, but I'm not worried about that and just think he's town. Remember that game a bit ago (can't remember which game it actually was at the moment, lol.) where he was getting super annoyed d1 because no one would listen to him or answer his questions? That's the same energy I'm getting from him here. Scum funnier seems a bit more...aloof (?) sometimes at the beginning of the game.

Why does this always happen when Minish isn’t around

@Morbid Minish pls be town and help me pls

contrarily if you’re scum just blink twice and I’ll put you out of your misery

I know, I wake up to more pages than the anon game had altogether. Lol.

I'm here now though and finally rolled town again and so freaking happy so let's go!

Unless they were provided with fakeclaims to begin with.

It says that roles were rolled without regard for alignment so I would guess scum probably has some pretty safe stuff to claim to seem town.

Rubik I wanna think is town but I've been burned by trying to read him d1 before. He kinda reminds me of msp mafia where he would kind of avoid questions but like halfway acknowledge them and he was town that game. Kinda feel like he sometimes get stuck in his own agenda as town and focuses on doing that instead of doing what others want.

Moe has had some hot takes but that's always Moe. I honestly don't even remember his scum game so I don't really have good meta on him. He's not screaming town at me this game yet though fwiw.

Ex has just been joking a lot which seems a little odd for Ex to want to stay in rvs mode that long, but could just be on account of him posting before going to bed. Would like to hear his thoughts on funnier/rubik though. Because I do think there's a bit of serious stuff to read into there.

Those were the main people that stuck out to me while reading. Kirino also did some, but it's been a while since I've played with him so it's gonna take a bit to start to get a read.

Vote: Sms

Hi SMS. Thoughts on stuff that's happened? If you had to say one of funnier/rubik was scum which one would you choose?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Damn, y'all really stan SMS hard

I don't like that he volunteered some vague notions about his role because that doesn't really help town to know and can help scum.
I can explain it better but it'll ruin the role since scum will then know. They don't have to kill me to counter how it works.

Excuse not to post for a while is a scummy, but understandable.
Dude, you're nitpicking at this point. I switched my phone off like 10 minutes later. There's a clear passage of time between me posting wanting to visit Brazil and now. Find better scum tells.

I dislike how, in his response to my post asking if he was scum, Johnny hinted at his role:

It's a minor hint, but it always annoys me when people jump to revealing information about their role unprompted and under no or minimal pressure: as Rubik said, it rarely helps the town. I don't really know what to make of it as far as alignment goes, because while it's defensive on his part, I doubt Mafia would have thought of fakeclaims to the point that they'd post information about their role so early on. Unless they were provided with fakeclaims to begin with.

Anyway, I'm probably keeping my vote on Doc until he posts something substantive.

@funnier6: Now that Rubik's answered you, why bring up SMS and Johnny in particular? Was it random, or did/do you have actual reads on them?
Sun would give scum fake claims. There's no point in me revealing how my role works. I don't think it's out if line to provide a vague concept of my role when asked about alignment.

I want more Doc and Minish but I'll take it for now.

Rubik is weird, but relatively normal for D1. Ex fits too, tho he's definitely not pushing to end RVS. FunFun is wigging out on them both a little, but that's FunFun from what I've seen. He's probably town.

Moe seems town, but idk what his scum game is.

I want @Poyzin to show up, but that'll depend on their post count and all.

Kirino, idk. Been forever since I've played with him, so I don't really recall his scum meta. I'll see if I can find an old game he was scum in, but that'll probably happen either late today, or Sunday.

funnier6

Courage~
Remember that game a bit ago (can't remember which game it actually was at the moment, lol.) where he was getting super annoyed d1 because no one would listen to him or answer his questions?
Korra, I talked about it yesterday c’mon
I know, I wake up to more pages than the anon game had altogether. Lol.
Anon game still has more pages tho and they use 20 posts per page

Prolly ruining your joke with logic but eh
I'm here now though and finally rolled town again and so freaking happy so let's go!
I don’t believe you should I believe you
Vote: Sms
Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom