• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Unvote

Vote: Rubik

You know normally this a fun game we play

I’m after you you’re after me

but this is just annoying
Here's the thing, fun fun.

I'm voting for Doc atm, not you.

The fact that makes you feel personally threatened seems unintentionally telling to me.

funnier6

Courage~
Here's the thing, fun fun.

I'm voting for Doc atm, not you.

The fact that makes you feel personally threatened seems unintentionally telling to me.
Rubik

I honestly don’t know if you’re trying to get on my nerves

but when you respond to everything I say with shut up you’re a wolf I start to get a LITTLE mad

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rubik

I honestly don’t know if you’re trying to get on my nerves

but when you respond to everything I say with shut up you’re a wolf I start to get a LITTLE mad
I responded to some of it with other stuff.

It's early game and there's very little to go off of so I have to latch onto some stupid low information thing like this to see how people react to it, which allows me to read players based on how the responded both now and later in the game. The way you and doc respond and how either of you or me might flip could give valuable information about the game, potentially.

Thus, I'm forced to tunnel on something extremely minor in hopes that I can get the two-for-the-price-of-one special on you and Doc.

funnier6

Courage~
I responded to some of it with other stuff.

It's early game and there's very little to go off of so I have to latch onto some stupid low information thing like this to see how people react to it, which allows me to read players based on how the responded both now and later in the game. The way you and doc respond and how either of you or me might flip could give valuable information about the game, potentially.

Thus, I'm forced to tunnel on something extremely minor in hopes that I can get the two-for-the-price-of-one special on you and Doc.
Why

would you

Even

bother

That special is not in jsyk

Now would it kill you to answer what you think of Johnny and sms like I asked you ten pages ago

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Why

would you

Even

bother

That special is not in jsyk

Now would it kill you to answer what you think of Johnny and sms like I asked you ten pages ago

SMS made two posts and he voted you and called you smelly and I feel like he does that basically every game in the RVS so idk what you want me to say about that.

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

You scum bro?
RVS vote on SMS.

Low chance of RVS bus, but possible.

Recorded

That's a big scum team homie

I was thinking roughly the same joke.

I dunno bro, seems plausible
Worthless memes.

Whatcha wanna know? I can give you favorite food or top travel destination.
Lack of meaningful contribution.

No I'm not scum, I don't think you should lunch me. My role has some uses, but it takes some finagling to work.

I did. Your scum team be big.

Mom and dad fight now and fight more later.

In all seriousness, I think you're freaking on this too much. Your opposites theory is pretty much dead at this point. Idk what you're proving beyond the principle of it.
We shouldn't lunch him, but he didn't say not to lynch him. (:

I don't like that he volunteered some vague notions about his role because that doesn't really help town to know and can help scum.

Post addressing funnier seems fine.

I'm heading to sleep here in a few gents and ladies. I'll try to respond as much as work allows me tomorrow. Beyond that, this weekend I'll be at a big local historic festival drinking til I'm gone, so probably not much from me posting after tomorrow night until Saturday night.

Didn't actually sleep.

Excuse not to post for a while is a scummy, but understandable.

Memes are a sign of a corrupt heart.
Bruh, where you at that it's 1?

This
Not a very meaningful post.
Damn, I wanna visit. Bet y'all ain't freezing rn. Even Florida is cold now.
Not a very meaningful post.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm just thinking of like, my first game where I really liked your play
you tend to play more optimally when you're wolfing
optimally meaning "by the book" in this case

I sometimes play optimally when wolfing but I also sometimes lurk or powerwolf and I sometimes play optimally as town or sometimes I lurk.

It's an issue of mood, free time, and a variety of other factors that determine how I play in a given game.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Anyways I'm sure Sun Sun will give me a medal after this game for my perfect immediate reads and not laugh at me for being so wildly off base.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom