• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Paper Mario 3DS.

Thanks.I'll try both of those.It really sucks too,because I still have 1000 points on my shop channel,just enough to get Paper Mario.

I can't do them because I tried an internet connection,but I couldn't connect to anything.It could all be fixed if I knew my connection password,but I forgot it and no one in my family remembers.Is there anyway I could get my password back?

It should be the one of the numbers (or letters) under your wireless router unless someone changed the password.

What is the error code you get when you test the connection?

Also, let's PM about this so we can keep this thread in topic.

Kirino

Tatakae
You'll find everything you need to know about Paper Mario 3DS here:http://www.mariowiki.com/Paper_Mario_DS

I wonder who the partners will be.I'm really hoping for a Shy Guy partner.I would like him to be black instead of red.They should also make a toad partner.And maybe Jr.troopa could be a partner.Maybe you could save him,and he could be shocked at how Mario saved him after everything that's happened and join your party.I could easily imagine him being Mario's partner,and there are tons of moves I could think up for him.I think it would be awesome,but I highly doubt it's gonna happen.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Nintendo is hosting a press conference SPECIFICALLY for the Nintendo 3DS on January 19th, and considering the 3DS is coming out in March, they'll probably release a ton of new trailers, screenshots, information, and release dates.

I wish I could be there, lol. I've been a fan of this game from before it was announced. Every Mario fan knew deep down that Nintendo would eventually make a DS Paper Mario game. :D

Some new screenies from here.

pm1m.png

Confetti is falling because - 3D. It also looks a lot like Toad Town, but I dunno, because if that's the gate to the castle, then that shouldn't be an item store/inn (I forget which), but Merlon's little shop thing. But yeah. Pretty cool still.

pm2.png

Dry Bones! And two different platforms. I'm guessing you either take one or the other, or you later go along the top row. Because - 3D.

pm3.png

Not much to say about this other than it could be a return of Yoshi's Island, which is awesome.

pm4e.png

At first I thought the Bob-Omb following Mario was a partner, turns out it's gonna explode him.
Also this looks like a pretty cool scenario, I mean, it's raining bombs. I wanna know how that comes about.

So yeah, that's all of 'em. I'm gonna guess that the partners have barely been revealled due to the fact they don't want to give out info yet (or they haven't actually made them yet).

This is probably the game I'm looking forward to most on the 3DS, I just love Paper Mario, and the fact it's an RPG makes it even better. Now I just hope they keep the brilliant dialogue.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Awesom new screenshots! Thanks! I'm looking forward to the 3DS so much! Yesterday a new article came out online that the 3DS will be $249 and only have 3-5 hours of battery, unless you buy a booster battery. Luckily I have enough money (I'm also going to trade in one of my DS Lites), but if I have to pick just one game, which do I pick???

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
That really depends on your taste, since the announced game are so radically different from each other. You've got classic Action-Adventure (Ocarina of Time), Stealth (Splinter Cell and MGS), RPG (Paper Mario, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest), survival-horror (Resident Evil), puzzle-adventure (Professor Layton)...

But that's probably a better question for a thread of its own, since it's getting awfully off-topic.

To get back on topic, those screenshots are amazing. I wonder if the bob-ombs only hurt you when they explode on the same level (on the z-axis) as you.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
o_O

Now I want it even more! :D

I bet there's gonna be an even cooler trailer at the 3DS press conference on the 19th. :D

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The Paper Marios are my favorite Mario games, and one more is always welcome. This is an instant buy for me. Looks like it will be going to it's original roots, and he will have a Chain Chomp partner! Can't wait to see more.

Kirino

Tatakae
There should be something about Paper Mario at the 3DS thing. We'll just have to wait and see. Anyways i'm glad they're making Ice Bros enemies.

Ice Bros have only appeared a few times in NSMBW, so i'm glad they'll be in this game. These enemies are pretty much new and it'll be cool to see them in the game.

EDIT: Found some more screenshots.

I like how this place looks. Reminds me of creepy steeple. You might find a Boo partner here.

I really like this place. Looks like World 4 of NSMB. You probably have to ride that to get across the river.

This place is probably at the beggining of the game. All those blocks indicate that you might find the hammer here.

I'm really exited for this game. Can't wait to see what's going to be shown at the event.

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
I hear that some people think that there is a Grand Goomba in this game based on this screenshot.
papermario4.png

Well that isn't a grand goomba. That's just a regular goomba that's been defeated flipping off the screen in 3D. Anyways, Nintendo's been pretty quiet about this game. I hope it's coming in 2011, though I don't want then to rush it.

Beeker

Wild Card
When I first heard about this game I was like 'Another Paper Mario, cool.' However, over the past few weeks I've been playing the first two games, and getting myself addicted to the series, and I can't wait to see what this game will bring! Hope to learn some more about this game in the coming months. Hopefully there will be new worlds and new partners(we already have one, a Chain Chomp).

All I know is, whenever I get a 3DS, this game will be on my wishlist. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom