• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle of Seasons vs Oracle of Ages

I beat seasons when i was like 8 or 9, now im 14 and i'm barely half way through ages. I gotta say time traveling and doing things in the past is a lot harder than changing the weather. Seasons though was definately a fun and game and so is age and the ring additions are pretty cool.

Difficuly- by far is ages

fun-both of them are great, ill tell when i finish ages

I should have used cheats and linked them together, but i sold both of them and i found an ages and I am looking for seasons.

linkman8

True and Noble
I liked them both, but I like Ages more-so than Seasons, because I'm a softy for time-based games, I suppose. :lol: And because it had to do with past and present, it had a deeper storyline, which is to be expected.

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I loved both the games, beat them both when I was 13. I beat Ages first, and Seasons second. These are the two games that are really under-rated the most, I think. Ages is focused more on puzzle-solving, and using your head to complete the game. Seasons is focused more on fighting your way to the end, using your weapons to get to the end. I thought they were both great :)

M

MoonCheese

I prefer Seasons, although I like both games. I felt that Seasons had more places to explore and was just more fun in general. A lot of the Ages puzzles were rather dull, especially the ones where you just had to put different coloured blocks or tiles in the correct arrangement. Some were cool, like when you're on the island and have to get all your stuff back from the tokays one at a time.

B

BBladem83

For me, this is a tough one...ummm...I think both games kick serious tushie but I can't really decide so i pick both....if I can...

K

Keaton

I prefer Oracle of Ages because I don't have to keep track of 4 seasons there

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
They are both pretty good. But if I had to pick I'd say Seasons. If not just because it doesn't have the Graceful Goron dance. I hate it so.

M

mastersword18

I luved both but i only beat ages and im only half way through seasons. I like the seasons more because it just seemed rlly cool and it was the only zelda game to use seasons while time was used in Oot and somewat in MM (the days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom