• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle of Seasons vs Oracle of Ages

B

Botar

Oracle of Ages. The Dungeons are fun. I haven't beat it yet, but so far it's shaping up to be better than OoS.

D

drizztman55

Ages was the first Zelda game i ever beat (thought not the first i played) so it has a special place in my heart. i found the whole changing the seasons thing pretty annoying at times when you had to be at a specific tree stump to get it right. and overall i really enjoyed playing ages while seasons was more of well i played this one might as well play the next one. it was still tons of fun, but i just enjoyed ages more overall.
...maybe its because i like blue better than red....nah lol

Link Master

The Hero's Master
There really is not to much difference in these games except for the characters and the setting.
I am not amazing at these two parts of the Zelda series so I am again saying my opinion. If I had to chose I like oracle of seasons better because seasons is the present in Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer. And Ages is past and present in one season.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages gave place I feel deeply about. In Oracle of Seasons it was a adventure type of game and in which I LOVED, I mean that's what Zelda is about, Isn't it?

Oracle of Ages was some other place. In the beginning I loved it, simple puzzles, just like Oracle of Seasons. Until I got to Dungeon 4 I loved it. Over all I think Oracle of Seasons is a better game due to the fact that it is more like the other Zelda games.

The conclusion is.
Oracle of Seasons: Adventure Type of Game
Oracle of Ages: Puzzle Type of Game

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Ages has a lot of nostalgia-like that reminds of ALttP, also, i think that the overall story is better.
I mean, c'mon, going to the past and becoming a ruler there so you can be veneered as an absolute ruler on the present?
It's awesome

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Seasons. Simply because it was more enjoyable, and the final form of Onyx kicked /ss.

I'm half way through Ages now, and darn how I loath it. I guess I'm just not that much of a stuck-on-a-puzzle-for-days person. The storyline is deeper, but I hate the fact that some of the "minigames" must be completed in order to advance- that just takes away all the enjoyment/distraction factor for me. Gah, it's just not fun at times: it's darn nearly impossible.

But I will still carry on trying :3 Just don't expect me to love doing it xDD

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I've beaten both, and they are near the top of my favourites list of the Zelda series.

I don't prefer one over the other though, as if they are linked up, rather than being two stories, it's more of one big story. And I prefer the whole story over liking either half of the story more.

I'm pretty far into both of those games, and LA, too, and I've got to say that they're up there on my favorites list, for sure. But, I can't decide which one I like best, they are both fun in their own ways.

Personally I enjoyed Oracle of Ages bit more. I'm not sure which game it was but that Goron dance.. My god.. I hate that part! Overall they were still pretty fun games.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Personally I enjoyed Oracle of Ages bit more. I'm not sure which game it was but that Goron dance.. My god.. I hate that part! Overall they were still pretty fun games.
did yo mean the dance hall in subrosia if so then i feel the same i hated that part, but in ages i hate the second boss.

O

Onox50

Both Ages and Seasons are great games that I love so much. But... I gotta go with Seasons! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom