• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'd remake them in a 3D graphical style, but I'd want them to be more than just a graphical remake. I say expand upon and develop the game further with the technology available now. Pull a Resident Evil.

For graphics, I'd go with the style of the LA remake, myself. But yeah, the Oracles games deserve remakes. Heck, maybe they could even make Oracle of Secrets a reality with our modern day gaming tech!

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
either rework them or don't bother, and also I doubt nintendo would do a top down zelda in the LTTP form, or even sprite form in general for that matter, it'd be some variant of the 3ds style assuming they want to keep the toy aesthetic to LA remake

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
If they did, I'd expect something along the lines of LAHD rather than anything purely 2D. It wouldn't make sense to develop a style like that as thoroughly as they did and throw it away. Though I guess Nintendo isn't exactly known for making decisions that make the most sense.

For graphics, I'd go with the style of the LA remake, myself. But yeah, the Oracles games deserve remakes. Heck, maybe they could even make Oracle of Secrets a reality with our modern day gaming tech!
oh please no. Nintendo would butcher that.
But that brings me to another subject: OOSecrets for GBC would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom