• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oh Give Thanks- Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to the wonderful people of ZD.

155387_1627654923516_1000836377_31751602_6146193_a.jpg

Thanksgiving is a time of year for reflection. A time to reflect on people who have been of major influence to us. Whether that is a small kind deed they've done, or something ginormous does not matter. Merely the fact that they cared enough to go out of their way, is a reason to give thanks.

This year I am thankful for many people. (Which are listed on my facebook) But I am also thankful for good health, having a job, being able to see my family, and my pets.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Right now I'm thankful for modern medicine. My sister's sister-in-law just gave birth and had a hard labor. 100 years ago, both mother and baby would have been in trouble...but both are fine and in good health right now. It's a good thing to be thankful for on Thanksgiving.

Also, here's a one-month late Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians. :P

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm thankful for leftovers, diet Pepsi, and good neighbors. (See if you know the reference)

But yes I've had a good Thanksgiving and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Merry Thanksgivin!

I am Thankful for friends and family for without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. I am Thankful for my health and modern medicine there for me when I am. I am thankful heat, house and some money. I am thankful for my pet's for they are my babies that know how to take care of me when I am down.....

Persons I am thankful for: Vanessa (sister), Alyssa (Friend) , Mary (friend), Sarah Jane (Sister), Mom, Dad, Ryan (Friend), Mandy (Sister), everyone on here!, anyone else that I can think of!

Last edited:

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I am thankful for having a rock star mom that is always there for me =). <3 <3 <3 my mom!!! and for my sister's xbox 360 not suffering from the YROD....yet lol (No......wait that's stupid). Anyway, I'm thankful for getting to know most of you people here on ZD. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Only a couple more weeks left until Christmas!!!

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I am thankful for many, many things. Just to name a few, I am thankful for my awesome husband, my family and friends, and thankful that I get to live in such an incredible place and that I get to help capture its beauty :)

My mind is so feeble that I cannot even begin to think of how much I am thankful for. Some things that I can just pull out of my head are, my life, my friends, my family, my friends that are my family, my family that are my friends, my faith, my school (yes, yes I said that), the world, freedom, ZD, my friends that are on ZD, people are ZD that are my friends, memories, and good times.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I may be a bit late, but...

I am thankful for being fortunate enough to live in a free country. I'm thankful for.. ah, nearly everything. Most people don't understand how fortunate they really are.

And one of the big ones would be: I am thankful for all of the hard times that are placed upon me, as they produce endurance and generally makes me a better person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom