• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
so when there's a notice when people reply to a thread in the shoutout box, when I click on that thread, it doesn't always take me to that person's post/the latest page, sometimes it just takes me to the first page or even 2 or 3 pages before it?

wouldn't it make sense for it to always take you to that person's post when you click it?
The words new post are a link to the latest post.
Scrapper: mαrkαsscoρ has posted a new reply in the thread "Official Suggestions Thread".

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
yea it takes you to the first new post since you last read

since shoutbox messages are super recent it shouldn’t be too hard to find the one you want to see though, right? last page and maybe go back one page or two

oh actually apparently clicking “new reply” on scrapper’s message takes you to the message you want to see and clicking the thread name takes you to the last message you had read

guess whatever you want is already implemented mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Add captcha to the registration. It'll reduce the amount of bots that come in

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Think it might be time to merge the Link's Awakening Switch subforum with World of Zelda. Thoughts?
And maybe add a Skyward Sword HD subforum?
Done and done.

I understand the sentiment that the Skyward Sword HD forum might not be so necessary but I've decided to give it a shot anyways to hopefully generate some more Zelda related discussion topics - though I imagine the forum probably won't last so long after the game has been released and people have had their first play through.

This is a question, more than a suggestion.

Your CD-i Legend of Zelda games poll here

Why is Zelda's Adventure not a part of it as well?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
This is a question, more than a suggestion.

Your CD-i Legend of Zelda games poll here

Why is Zelda's Adventure not a part of it as well?
because they play exactly the same, ZA is a different beast entirely.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Double click forum icons to mark as read no longer seems to be functioning. Is it possible to update the widget or get an alternative?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
There's a thing where you can see your reactions received, is it possible we could have a thing where you could see your reactions given?
It looks like this has been suggested before but was not implemented due to a lack of interest. I'm sure it could technically be done but not sure if it would be worth the time it takes to actually implement it.

Double click forum icons to mark as read no longer seems to be functioning. Is it possible to update the widget or get an alternative?

I've fixed this so it should be working again now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom