• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Strike Against the High Market Prices Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be heard. The prices of the market keep increasing. At the current time the price for a Username Shadow is 500 gold. For reference, that amounts to 100 posts. Although some people can make that in a day, most respectable members prefer to only post when they feel as though they can add to the conversation. This leaves people to only posting once or twice a day. If other users feel like spamming for gold, fine, but give us respectable members a chance.

Post if you agree.

Technically, couldn't a person use this thread on their path to scraping up enough gold?

That said, I agree. And really, what does it add? Granted, I got username shadow, but iit's just sort of there. 100 posts isn't worth getting your name to look 3-D.

Unfortunately, to some it is.

........Is this really necessary? REALLY?

Those who run the market refuse to listen to us when we talk face to face (metaphorically speaking) to them. "It's all talk" they say. Well I want to show them that it isn't all talk. We are fed up and the market has only been open two days. I will not let the exploitation of members stand.

Oh, so you're saying only people who agree are allowed to post, and anyone who doesn't agree isn't allowed to post to say so or they're automatically considered to have agreed? How one-sided can you GET? GAWSH!

mfw this post was scraping gold.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Oh come one. Like after all these years ZD actually does something good with the market, and now the complaining already begins?

And here i was thinking you were talking about Market Prices in real life when i read the thread title.

But wait, i don't have gold... Boohoo i has no gold, cannot afford anything. Can only mean one thing. Conspiracy!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
At the current time the price for a Username Shadow is 500 gold. For reference, that amounts to 100 posts. Although some people can make that in a day, most respectable members prefer to only post when they feel as though they can add to the conversation. This leaves people to only posting once or twice a day. If other users feel like spamming for gold, fine, but give us respectable members a chance.

So anyone who posts more than once or twice and contributes a lot to the forum is not "respectable"? That's quite a large number of users then. And considering that the only way to 'modify' your username before this market was to earn a rank, 100 posts is a tiny thing to ask.

We are fed up and the market has only been open two days. I will not let the exploitation of members stand.

"We"? Or just 'you'? Honestly, it feels like you're trolling but if not, well, deal with it and make the 100 posts. It's not hard.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I see no problem with the current market prices. The last thing I need to see is the Username Shadow being 20 Gold and every user having it. It's supposed to encourage users to post, and it's obviously working. If the price bothers you that much then don't buy it. It's that simple. The market was just released, and people are already complaining? Selfish much?

I also agree with this statement:
Cfrock said:
"We"? Or just 'you'? Honestly, it feels like you're trolling but if not, well, deal with it and make the 100 posts. It's not hard.

Kybyrian

This forum is under martial law. I am exercising my supreme power over your puny protest and smashing all hope for change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom