• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Graphics/Art Thread

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
... Meh, might as well.

I've been working off-and-on on a Zelda fansite of my own, and so far, this is what I have of the layout:

bdaawjv1.png

I may post more, I may not; depends on my mood/if I can stop being so damn self conscious about my work and post it.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
Most of these are just simply awesome!! I never could make any of these, I don't care if someone does this or not but can some make me one? If anyone feel likes doing it they can.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Kybyrian, can you make me one that says kpllk instead of your name. I can just picture it now, kpllk for webmaster 08

Kybyrian

No, and I'll state why.

1. I don't really like you all that much.
2. I didn't make the Kybyrian for Arbiter '08.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't appreciate your artwork because you won't make me what I requested.:cry:

You asked Ky to make it >.>

Anyway...

I made this banner for Signature of the Week at LoZ, and Im so happy with it I cant help myself but post it here =D

baltheirmerc.png

Comments welcome =]

Last edited:
N

Nian Kast

Well uh, itslikethefirstthingieverdidpleasedonthitme, sho yea, i kind of got bored and i saw this awesome picture from a webcomic, so i tortured photoshop till he spat this out.

I pretty much just croped the image, typed in "Nian" and added an outer glow, then i got a stupid Navi pic, and messed with that, i somehow managed to cut it out of the original thing, and just dropped it thar.

Take note that this is like, one of the first things i ever did in PS, so have mercy.

P.S:The little circles are bubbles, not poop.

niansighx7.jpg

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Since you shouted at me, and swore and trolled and broke loads of rules, and called all the Admins names.... Ill comment on your banner.

Lol :D

Right then:

If this is your first attempt, then Id say it is really good. What I did and what I think you should do is look for some tutorials of differant styles.

First things first. Go onto deviantart.com and download some brushes. To add them to Photoshop, when you open the brushes menu, there should be a small triangle in the top right. Click it > load brushes and then simply select the brushes.

Try and get a gaming render from renderplanet.net and make the origional image size smaller. Brush around the image, on differant layers, and try out with distort filters and blending.

Practice makes perfect!

[edit]

No one seems to be posting much, so I might as well add in my newest banner which Im using for SotW over at LoZ

mercryutest.png

Comments would be appreciated :-)

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Holy epic image, Mercedes. Whatever that is with the ninja is great.

And this thread kind of died, so I'll just post stuff I made ages ago just for fun...

Oniminish.png

SmexySiggy.png

Joshua.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom