• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Graphics/Art Thread

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
That DK one is pretty good, TimeLag. My criticism is the poo-brown color behind the monkeys. I think that brown could be a bit more yellow so that it reminds us more of bananas, and so that it blends better.

Chidori

Mongrel
That DK one is pretty good, TimeLag. My criticism is the poo-brown color behind the monkeys. I think that brown could be a bit more yellow so that it reminds us more of bananas, and so that it blends better.

Play Donkey Kong 64, after that you won't mind the color.

Anyway I don't make Signatures as much as I used to so I decided to browse through my Photobucket and find my best... Well at least I think it's my best, god I was a Graphics Douche:
sotw12.png

Nsiggeh33.png

samussig88.png

Samussig55.png

Kybyrian

Those are amazing. Simply amazing.

Anyway, these are things I recently cooked up, for The Dark World as you can see.

TheDarkWorld2.png

TheDarkWorld1.png

TheDarkWorld.png

I'd say the top one is the best Kybyrian, but I think it needs a different text color, and maybe a new font as well. It's just too faint.

EDIT: I'm sure this is terrible, but I tried making a new avatar just now. It's the one I'm using right now. Here it is, in case I change it.
Mastersword-2.jpg

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Yeah, I changed the text around a little, if you look in the Dark World Button thread you'll see the newer one.

Kenparimastersword.png

Last edited:

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I'd say the top one is the best Kybyrian, but I think it needs a different text color, and maybe a new font as well. It's just too faint.

EDIT: I'm sure this is terrible, but I tried making a new avatar just now. It's the one I'm using right now. Here it is, in case I change it.
Mastersword-2.jpg

What are you talking about? That's pretty good actually. I still haven't learned how to do all that fancy shmancy graphic stuff.>.<

Kybyrian

I've got one more thing to show y'all.

TDW.png

You can also see it on the main site under any forum-related news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom