• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage of Darkness

The Different Sage...
Ok, so I've almost finished The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I just have one single thing left: the final quiver upgrade. I just cannot beat the Gerudo Archery Horseback. I know that I need to hit all the bottles (maybe on the first time riding past it) but I don't know how I can score 100 points on the other "lollipops" as I like to call them. Could you guys please give me a tip or two?:):ganondorf::zelda::eek:carina::bow:
Any tips would help, so please.

Edit: The reason I do this is because I want to complete it 100%. Like all of the pieces of heart, all of the bottles, all of the upgrades and so on. I'm not trying to get the heart piece. I've already got it. Its the quiver upgrade I haven't completed yet.

Last edited:

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Try hitting both the jars and the "lollipops" for the most points. Other than that, I don't remember much about that minigame, just keep on trying!

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I would hit the bottles at your way back and try to hit the biggest target in the beginning that is how I got the piece of heart and I was 10 points away from the quiver upgrade

M

Mrwarfishy

i think some targets have gain more points than others so constantly keep shooting the smaller targets

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
The bottles are easy. The targets, not so much. But yeah, to get the most points, aim for the center mostly on all of them. Getting all of the bottles, aiming right, and some practice and money, you'll get it sooner or later. Good luck!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I do the jars first. Then after those, the lollipop/target at the back end of the track is the easiest to land bullseyes on since you're heading straight toward it. Aim for it quick enough and you'll be able to reel off 3 or 4 arrows for 3 or 400 points. Then when Epona circles around it and starts heading back, you'll be going straight toward the furthest target on the left. Like before, aim for the middle and launch arrows until Epona starts going due right. Once again 3 or 4 is very possible on that one, maybe even more if you're fast enough in centering your aim on it. There's up to 800 points there + the jars (7 of them?) for almost if not all 1,500 points you'll need.

I just did this part of the game yesterday, which is why it's for the most part pretty fresh in my head.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I learned to do it the following way:

When the game begins, get a rhythm going to get all the jars. Next, aim for the lollipop when your making your U-turn. On the way to the other lollipop, there are more targets behind the area where the jars were. Shoot those. When you reach the other lollipop, shoot it as much as you can to get maximum points before the game ends.

Additional Tips:
Make sure you're loaded up on arrows. Figure out the average amount that you use and make sure you have that amount when you attempt the game.
When shooting at the targets or lollipops, shoot for the center. Hitting the center provides more points. When you're hitting the targets behind the jars, get a rhythm going to hit the bullseye continuously. (Similar to how you hit all the jars.)

That's all I have to say. Good luck, Shadow Reaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom