• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

No Motion Controls After All?

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I would be happy either way. I love motion controls because it feels more real. But sometimes you just have to stay classic. And I do love both of them just about the same amount.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm with you in that I prefer classic control. I did like the motion control, but living with five other people means someone is getting a Wiimote to the throat. And that makes me the bad guy. I just really like using buttons to control a character's actions, it somehow makes me feel more involved.

How? The motion controls are way more interactive.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I think it would be cool if you could use which ever one you wanted, like if they implemented both. I personally would use the gamepad because the whole point of gaming was something to relax with, so you could sit down and relax but can also have fun and control the character. It's not something you do instead of exercising outside or with a $700 machine. I believe Nintendo realized this after all the Wii hate, so they made it like you could use both, and even the pro controller if you wanted. That's why I like Nintendo, they made good games and don't really care to have the best of the best graphics, they care about customer satisfaction and having everyone all ages and races love there games. I like Nintendo again. =)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I liked the motion controlls but there should be an option for button controlls. I can't wait to see how they use the GamePad to expand gameplay and the experience, they have to do it right though. I can imagine that it won't be easy to find the right way to use the GamePad in a Zelda gama so hopefully they put a lot of thought into it.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
In response to all the people saying both control schemes should be in the game, there's no way this will happen. Two completely different games would have to be made. The two styles are so different from each other that different tactics are required to fit them. It would take way too much time to make, and just wouldn't be worth it. Motion controls are here to stay in console Zelda. That's just how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom