• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
Grabbing the Wigglytuff's ears, the Pokemon hopped up to Dialga and Palkia. "Hey! We! Have a! Big! Er Pro! Blem to! Take care! Of! Look o! Ver there!" Amaterasu said, pointing to Galactic Knight. "Could! You Ju! St stop! Fight! Ing for! One Second!" she yelled. The two pokemon looked at Galacic Knight, who was trying to attack Moltres.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix flew at Galacta Knight, not Galactic Knight. He stabbed him, but he dodged. He flew past him, and skewered Mario, Luigi, and Roko on his lance. They dissipated, and Roko was reincarnated into a species from one of the universes in the first post of the signup topic. Meta Knight came form behind... and stabbed Galactic Knight. There was a blinding flash.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu shouted as the light flashed. Falling off Dark Wigglytuff, she hit the ground facefirst, and it took her a minute after the flash to get up.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix got up. The enemy was retreating. Before he could yell victory, a portal opened.

Zalix looked around. He was at Lake Hylia. It looked like no time had passed. He looked at the group. "What just happened?"

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu, still faceplanted in the ground, picked herself up. "Well. I left a two-foot hole in teh ground, and it looks like we've won." She looked at Mario and Luigi. Then she turned to Luigi. "Hmm. If they ate mushrooms to grow, maybe they'll bring them back." she said, digging around in his pocket. "Hmm. Pink Mushroom. Let's try it." Shoving the mushroom into Luigi's mouth, there was a sparkle, and Luigi hopped back up. "Woah!" he shouted. "I justa saw my life flash beforea my eyes!" he said. Then Luigi saw Mario. "Mario! Mario! Speak to me bro! Speak to me!" Ammy walked up with another pink mushroom. "Might wanna try this." She said.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Roko Was Flashing. "Whats Happining?!"
Suddenly Roko Transformed into a Fox. Similer Fox the Character.
He had all of the Star Fox Gear.
He looked at Zalix. "You Turned me into a Fox!"
Kold Looked at Roko. "I say it's a better look for you."
Roko Grabbed his New Gun. "Cool a Gun!"

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu looked around. "Uh guys. Did anybody else notice that all the other bosses were brought back to life when Galactic Knight roared?" she asked. Then Ammy saw what had happened to Roko. "Cool. You're a fox." she repeated.
"*monkey sounds* (We've all had a long day. We should really get to sleep. Then try to make sense of things tommorow.)" Diddy said.
"Aroo! (I agree)" Donkey Kong said.
"Me too. I'll take the whole watch again. Everybody just go to sleep." Ammy said, sitting on a rock. "I'll make more arrows through the night."

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Through the night... all the heroes dissapeared.

Mauno woke up in the middle of the night. He saw Ammy keeping watch. He looked at his hands.
Where did I come from? Who am I? Why am I here? I need time alone to think...
He got up and flew over Hyrule, thinking about his past. Suddenly, a golden streak came down and hit him. Thousands of memories came back to him. His childhood, his friendship with Pit, seeing the teleporters being made.
Wait, what? Seeing the teleporters being made? I have to tell the others!
He flew back to the camp. "Guys, I know where these teleporters came from!" Kold looked at him. "Can't it wait till morning?"
"No, it really can't! Zalix, show me your teleporter. Zalix removed it form his arm and handed it over. Mauno tapped a few things, and a password entry screen came up. He tapped something in. The teleporter started to beep. He gave it back to Zalix. "When you teleport, wait for us there. Who's next?"

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
(I Guess the End is Near huh? Or another Adventure?)

Kold Yawned. "Do it to my Teleporter and lemme go to Bed." Kold Fell backwards and Dozed off.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno shrugged, and did it to Kold's teleporter. He told Ammy how to do it, and then did it to his own. Zalix was standing on the other side, stunned. Mauno looked at the ground. An old... who? He seemed to be a combination of every species. A note was on his chest. It was hard to read because of all the blood. It read,
"We know who you are, where you come from, and why you're here. We know your weaknesses. Don't try to stop us, even if you think you can."
Mauno dropped the note. He turned to Zalix. "This is bad. Really bad." Zalix seemed really serious. "I agree. Hey, check your teleporter." Mauno activated his. When he got to the list of locations, there were more; mainly, they were all form some world called Elemana. Mauno turned to Zalix. "What the..."

^Elemana is a hint to a new RP, coming soon!

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu began to doze off after her teleporter was messed with, but kept smacking herself to keep awake. She heard a twig snap in the distance and readied her bow. Just a small Tecktite. She looked around, then at the sky. Ammy lied back on the rock, watching the stars. Everybody else had fallen asleep again. She began to doze off again, but didn't think much of it. Dawn was nearing anyway. When Amaterasu popped her eyes open again she saw a familiar face smiling down on her. Ganon. Before she could say anything, he clamped a hand over her nose and her mouth. Before long she passed out, and was carried away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom