• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu started to feel sweaty, her usually moist Zora skin getting drier and drier. She collapsed from the heat.

Kirby saw Galacta Knight and fainted again, still wearing his Mario hat.
"Mario! Get the hat off the pink thing! Put it on Kold!" Luigi shouted. Diddy Kong cartwheeled over and grabbed the hat, throwing it to Luigi. "Thanks man!" he said, throwing it on Kold's head.

amaterasu

Writer
Luigi stared at Kold. "But. But. Mario's hat always gets his energy back up! Maybe we need the real thing!" he snatched Mario's hat and put that on Kold instead. "Hey!" Mario protested.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin heard a scream from the enemy camp: Ammy.
A roar came from the clouds and a being of blue and white came down from a cloud. This being had onl one name to him: Dialga.
"Lord Dialga, please save my friends. One is being killed from the heat and the other dead already. Turn back th clock for them so they may have time to live more."
The Pokemon surveyed the scene, watching the hundreds of it's miniature bretheren bow down, and finally he roard, "Aghh (Your offering?)"

amaterasu

Writer
^ My character didn't scream. She couldn't because Ganon would kill her. She disapeared into a flash of light and is now in some kind of force field room, but everything is all black. she doesn't realize there are a **** ton of pokemon heating up stuff, but she did faint from the heat.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix took out his only Octolith, and stabbed it into Mauno's wound. It shone with a blinding light. The wing appeared. Mauno got up. He turned to Zalix. "I don't know who you are, but thank you." He looked overhead. A dragon flew above him "See how you like this!" He flew up and landed on the Dragon's back. The dragon tried to stab him with its tail Mauno rolled, and it stabbed itself. He cut the end off of the tail. He grabbed the severed end, and it whipped him around to the dragon's mouth. He sliced the bottom of its jaw, flipped himself up into its mouth. He slashed the top, flipped onto its head, and stabbed its eyes. The dragon gave its last roar, and fell to the ground. Mauno looked around. A fox flying some spaceship was in combat with what looked like a red version of that spaceship. Mauno landed on the ground. It looked bad. He charged headlong into the enemy's forces, slashing and shooting left and right. Many fell. Something grabbed him by the neck. He struggled, thinking he would die twice today.

Several lasers hit the 'something,'which was a giant, mutant crocodile. He turned around. Zalix stood, his gun smoking. 7 bounty hunters stood behind him. They charged. A flash of golden light appeared in the sky. It swooped down and cut through the enemy. Mauno recognized Pit. The bounty hunters were fighting hard. Several bodies were in their wake.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu heard somthing that sounded like a lazor. "Huh?" Her skin was as dry as the desert, but it seemed to be cooling. a bottle of water holding a fish was thrown in, smashing against the wall. "Water!" Ammy ignored the fish and shoved the glass to the side, splashing the water all over. After the fish died she noticed it. "Probably poisoned. I'm not hungry anyway." She said, tossing it with the glass.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix shot left, right and center. He had heard that 'Fish-Girl' had been taken prisioner.

I have to regain their trust. I have to get her out.

He got to the enemy camp. He turned to the bounty hunters. "Hold your ground, I'm going in!" He ran in, trying to find Fish Girl.

amaterasu

Writer
The heat may've left but now Amaterasu was bored out of her mind. She picked up a piece of glass and looked at it. Kinda looked like a fairy. Setting it to the side, she looked at another one. That one looked like the Zora Saphire.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin saw Zalix sprinting away, and he sprinted after the former traitor so he could watch what was happening, but was not allowed past the bounty hunters, "He wishes to speak to th Fish-Girl alone," one said.
Alwin shook his head. Zalix was gonna die when Ammy heard that.
He saw King Kay-rule (or whatever it is) and Donkey fighting. There was a brown budle in one of thee large ape's hands.
Diddy
Alwin ran up and sent all his pokemon at the beast at once. He didn't stand a chance.
When Donkey saw what happened, he said, "Arrgha (Thanks) and took something out of the creature's back: a banana. He gave it to Diddy and the Little Kong was energized.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix broke into a room. Fish-girl was in a strange... purple, thing. He stabbed it with his sword, and cut a opening. Fish-Girl squeezed through. Zalix looked at her. "Come with me!"

Note: Zalix calls Ammy Fish-Girl IN HIS MIND. He never says it out loud.

Mauno swing at a Bokoblin. It fell. He saw Alwin. "Do you know where this Amaterasu is?" Alwin looked at him. "Not sure, but her bow is at the camp." Mauno flew to get the bow and quiver. He flew back, circling, looking for the... well, Fish-girl

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu kicked Zalix when she saw him before running back towards the place her bow was dropped. "I still don't trust you!" she shouted to Zalix as she grabbed her bow and quiver. She began shooting off bomb arrows at the enemies, knocking out a few Wolfos and Kersplats, but eventually hitting one of teh bigger bosses, Ganondorf. "Oh poop." she said, hopping on Hinawa and galloping away.
"FOOL! YOU DARE ATTACK ME!?" Ganon screamed at Ammy as she and Hinawa ran for a clearing.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix shot Ganon in the head with his machine gun. Ganon turned to him, and lunged. He had Zalix pinned to the ground by his neck. Zalix activated his sword, and swung at Ganon's arm. He dodged easily. Zalix danced around Ganon. Ganon grabbed him, and threw him into the air. Zalix looked around, pressed a button, then landed on his starfighter. He flew around, trying to hurt Ganon. Then, a voice was in his head.
Zalix... you have powers unknown to even the greatest of warriors. Not even you could dream of such power. Now... use them!
Zalix heard metal scraping, gears whirring, and other assorted mechanical chatter. For some reason, he closed his eyes. He felt something pierce his back. Another voice in his head. 'Mind link successful.' He opened his eyes, and saw his starfighter's targeting screen. Not in front of his eyes... IN his eyes. He moved his arms, then saw that his arm was metal... made out of his starfighter's wing? He looked around. He was WEARING his starfighter, like a suit. He was flying too. He had machine guns and claws on his hands. Jets on his feet, and wings on his back. He was about a foot taller. He looked at Ganon.

I wonder if this is voice-activated?

"Computer; lock on to that life form."
"Target lock successful." He flew towards Ganon, who was closing in on Fish-Girl. Firing his machine guns, he swooped down and grabbed him. He threw him to the ground, with more machine gun fire. Ganon tried to grab him, but he dodged, and hit him while he was vulnerable. Zalix looked around. He realized just how stubborn Fish-Girl was. He swept Ganon's feet from under him, and stabbed him through the back. He flew and grabbed Link. Link fought, won, and killed a weak, injured Ganon. Zalix deactivated his... Mechafighter, and walked over to Fish-Girl. "That good enough for you?"

amaterasu

Writer
"Pssh. I will never trust you." Ammy smirked as K. Rool snuck up and grabbed Zalix, plucking off the engines from his feet and tossing them casually. Ammy did not stop him. "Ha!" she said. While she was laughing, Bowser had come, and knocked her to the ground, slicing her arm. "Jerk!" she shouted, backhanding him. "Bwahaha! Do you think that will stop me!?" Bowser shouted. "Nope. But it distracted you just long enough!" Ammy said as Mario and Luigi pounced on his back, flinging fire balls.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Now there is one villain left, Alwin thought as he tied up Alwin.
He powered on Meta Knight's Machine, "Knight? This is Alwin. Galacta is all yours."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom