• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Confirms Triforce is Obtainable in Skyward Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Sorry liljes, I can't any longer discuss this wonderful Topic. A buddy of mine just came to visit. Maybe you know him, he is pretty popular around the Internet.

forumtroll.jpg

Last edited:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Guys let's take this a bit more seriously.

Anyways, i'm kinda puzzled on how he said it's not important, but it's supposed to be hidden in the large cloud.

If it is not something that would be behind the clouds, then why would it say in Ocarina that the three Goddesses departed for the heavens and left three golden triangles at their meeting point... in the sky?

And also, to everyone saying the Triforce cannot be in the game without being a maion part of the plot, for all you know it could be a post-story scene kind of thing. You find it, and only those that manage to find it are shown the connection between the Triforce and subsequent Zelda games.
As has already been said, if it has some kind of post-credits thing, then that's still significance to the plot and thus it's still a major plot point. Therefore, it's still in contradiction of the rep's supposed statement. It's still not adding up.

When and where was it stated that the Goddesses put the Triforce in the sky? We know they departed and that they left the Triforce at the point of their departure. They departed for the heavens, not at the heavens. They show them in the sky, but that's representational as part of the trippy sequence. It means nothing. It's also in direct contradiction to basically the entire series, in which the Triforce is location in the Sacred Realm.

"But the Triforce could have been moved there", no it couldn't. The Triforce had been hidden and no one knew about it (sounding like Skyward Sword?), and when it was discovered, the people of Hyrule fought over it. There's no way to rationalize this rumor either in terms of the plot or in terms of the wording the rep actually used.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
You, my friend, suck at trolling.
You actually made another account just for this? Really?

The Alain Dao Thread is hilarious. I really laughed loud for myself in my room. Everyone is sleeping already, but I can't resist. This story is so absurd, extremely funny and entertaining :D
Maybe the worst Hoax attempt of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom