• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nightmare Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Based on what I received, I think the mind state has something linked to their role. Is there any roles that cause a person to be unable to vote? I haven't ever seen one, so I'm assuming this case would be a role block. I guess we'll find out for sure eventually.

I'm not sure about a role that causes a person to be unable to vote, but I know there's a Vote Thief role that steals a player's vote.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Based on what I received, I think the mind state has something linked to their role. Is there any roles that cause a person to be unable to vote? I haven't ever seen one, so I'm assuming this case would be a role block. I guess we'll find out for sure eventually.

Tree Stump comes to mind. also if someone just gets [k I don't know the official word i'm looking for but it basically silences them for a day, happened to Mido in Pirates 2 I think].

also hello everyone. I'm watching the entirety of Downton Abbey so I'll be distracted for Day 1 this game. Carry on. ^^

vote: Deku

don't you vote for me young lady

oi ill punch ya str8 in the gobber i will

eb

skldfja mfw i forget to bold

vote: dekunut

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that was fun

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Ummmm... okay. Four votes for me on two pages was NOT what I was expecting. XD

But good guess, Fused. I WAS the one who was attacked. XD I got a PM saying someone tried to kill me with their mind.

I was actually going to write a post suspecting you because that statement seemed so ridiculously correct with such little evidence that I was SURE you had to either be the person who attacked me or have some kind of role that told you everyone else's mind states... But now that I realized Viral's post was edited I understand where you might have gotten that from. But then I have to wonder why you assumed that it would tell them my alignment or role or something, and, more importantly, why you thought for some reason that voting for me would... do something. No idea what you were hoping for there.

And musicfan... why'd you vote? Was it a random vote or because of what Fused said?

I wonder... could LotL be the person whose mind state we're in? After all, I did get attacked right after she voted for me. But then I don't think she'd want to use up her ability right at the beginning of the day, would she?

Anyway, I've got no idea why I survived, or why I was targeted. All I know is that I somehow lived through a kill attempt and I haven't the SLIGHTEST clue why, haha.

And although I just clarified that it was a kill attempt, I'll try voting just to see if anything's affected:

Vote: fused_shadows

;)

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you could be serious like me =D
Wait, you're still serious about that vote? Even after your reason for voting was seemingly wrong? Why?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
But good guess, Fused. I WAS the one who was attacked. XD I got a PM saying someone tried to kill me with their mind.

O

I was actually going to write a post suspecting you because that statement seemed so ridiculously correct with such little evidence that I was SURE you had to either be the person who attacked me or have some kind of role that told you everyone else's mind states... But now that I realized Viral's post was edited I understand where you might have gotten that from.

From what I remember the unedited version definitely hinted more at the person who was voted for being the one who was targeted. I never suggested it was a killing target.... which was something I never considered. Clearly there's more at play here than I thought.

But then I have to wonder why you assumed that it would tell them my alignment or role or something, and, more importantly, why you thought for some reason that voting for me would... do something. No idea what you were hoping for there.

Just to see if a second vote would change anything. Couldn't hurt, especially not when at the time you were like 6 or something votes away from majority.

I wonder... could LotL be the person whose mind state we're in? After all, I did get attacked right after she voted for me. But then I don't think she'd want to use up her ability right at the beginning of the day, would she?

Certainly possible. Although like you said I doubt she'd waste a killing ability on the first post of the game. Seems more like the host could attempt to kill the first person who was voted for to me.

Anyway, I've got no idea why I survived, or why I was targeted. All I know is that I somehow lived through a kill attempt and I haven't the SLIGHTEST clue why, haha.

Well, what was the wording like? Obviously don't c/p, but could you be more specific as to what it actually said?

And although I just clarified that it was a kill attempt, I'll try voting just to see if anything's affected:

Vote: fused_shadows

;)

Not sure if sirius or mocking me :(

Wait, you're still serious about that vote? Even after your reason for voting was seemingly wrong? Why?

By serious I didn't mean the voting, I meant the actual discussing serious matters instead of posting simply about RVS, like Scar did.

But now that you're voting for me maybe I'll keep my vote a little longer. ;)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally 1.3

Heroine of Time: 4 (Lady of the Leaves, fused_shadows, Musicfan, Scarfed)
Crusader77x: 2 (Pendio, A Link In Time)
fused_shadows: 2 (Crusader77x, Heroine of Time)
LittleGumball: 1 (Dekunut)
Pendio: 1 (Blackkirby)
Dekunut: 1 (LittleGumball)

No votes cast: Linkdude74, Mido
With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Phase ends Wed. Dec. 10th, at 11:59pm EST.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I really wasn't expecting anything to happen. I was just kicking off the random vote.

Unvote for now, because of this rule:

- If the day ends with no majority, the player with the most votes will be lynched as long as it is higher than half majority (rounded up). Ex: Player count is 13, majority is 7, at deadline the player with most votes above 4 is lynched.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So, looking at my role and my MS, I think that the MS is something like that person's role. Since they tried to kill Heroine, maybe the current MS belongs to the vig, or a maf? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom