• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New!!! Signup here!!!

amaterasu

Writer
lol. i'm going to RP. just let me know when you open the sign up thread! *or if you already did it's an I R SMRT SMART moment. i'm going to check the new posts now)

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
No no, we haven't started yet, though if things keep looking up like this, we will start soon. I will PM everyone who joined and was accepted when we start :D

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(hah, take that 30 char. rule!!!)

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Hahaha you shem them LD! Grrrr......So yeah, and mer. Merfulness xD

Will start tommorrow, new members are always welcome!

Last edited:

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
This sounds fun! Great idea!

Name: Zaire Syria
Nickname/Aliases/Title: Aliases: Z, Syrian Title: Masker of Light
Force(Cryptics/Prophets): Prophets.
Age range: 11
Race(anything from any game, including figures like Deku Tree, and Valoo.): Gerudo/hylian. :D
Birthplace(any game): (Does it have to be from a game?) If not, then Zaire in Africa. If it has to, then the Gerudo Desert.
Personality: Very timid, scares easily. She doesn't like being around peoples she doesn't know. She has a great sense of humor if you can get to know her. She hates to fight, but she's really good at it. :D She also can't talk well, she's just learning.
Quirks: She jumps at every noise, and gets freaked out when people she doesn't trust gets to close to her. (Kind of like a feral cat. LOL)
Backstory: When she was born in Zaire/Gerudo Desert, her mother got sick from a virus and died shortly after she was born. Her father blamed her death on Zaire, and so he abandoned her in the desert. Somehow, she was able to survive, and she found she could bend light and darkness to her will, which helped her find food and survive. She soon made her way into a more populated area, (Bout when she was 7) where the CD's attacked her which made her very distrusting of people. Fortunately, she was able to beat them, receiving a few wounds in the process. (She had found a spear.:P) She traveled around for awhile, just trying to survive, when she was founded by the Prophets. (At about ten.) She was trained. Blah blah blah. You get it.
Physicals
Hair: Deep red- brown.
Eyes: Her right eye is red, and due to receiving poison at a young age, her left eye is black. Just the area around the pupil, not the whole thing. :P
Build: A pretty strong build. But not liek those giant wrestler women. :P
Clothing(three outfits max): Off white tank top with same shade of leggings and brown sandals/brown boots, white snow leopard fur cloak. She has some wrist/leg protector stuff made out of leather, kind of like those brown things on TP link if ya know what I mean. Cept she has dose for her forelegs too. (Goes up to about 2 1/2 inches below her knee, goes a little above the ankle. she only uses the leg ones if she's not wearing boots.)
Weaponry(ten weapons max, if using non-Zelda item, please explain how it works and what it does): A metal spear (Hilt covered with leather) that she occasionally coats with a deadly poison. Also has a dagger, and dual swords. She mostly uses the dual swords. She always has the dagger with her, hidden in her boot or her ankle protector thingy.
Magic: She can manipulate light and dark. (Making an area extremely dark or light.) Also, light cannot hurt her eyes. :D
Pic(optional): Coming later.
Other: None that I can think of now.

Liek I say, great idea!!

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Zaire, your character is amazing. We are happy to have you on our team. :P take that, DekuNut! Also, just so that you guys know, I'm going to sadly kill off Linknerds character, she hasn't RPed in over a week. I understand you were grounded, Dn, so I'm going to ask you to be the one to kill her. We'll just say you both were led astray and fought to the death, you resulting as the winner. Cabbage, I need you to enter somewhere. I need help on Headstone Island(WW) and you can head from anywhere to get their. Remember, no dialoging any other character unless asked of that person. DekuNut feel free to do that in the scene you kll LN. Also, cabbage, Mirrom is on a boat heading for me. You can head here from outset or wherever. We'll have a happy reunion or whatev and do what we're supposed to. Everyone else, keep on RPing!! :)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hm...
Good thing I watch "1000 ways to Die" lol.
I can see how Linknerd's character shall die... we just need the right moment...
Thank you for giving me permision to do the killing, Medli.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom