• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New!!! Signup here!!!

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
This is an RPG: Please, if you want to join, use the form. We will start at about 10-15 memebrs, so that we can start soon and get a good amount.

I will count off those who have join at the end of this post. I will update :D

Storyline: Tired of the same old world they lived in, the beings began to outbreak. They caused masses of crime. Killings. Robberies, and sorrows. So, so, many sorrows.Then they joined together. They were known as Cryptic Dominions. They loooved trouble, because it was abnormal. They caused havic. That's when the other outbreakers stepped up. They were determined to defeat the CD's (:xd:) and bring somesort of nonboring peace back to the land. They were basically known as Prophecies. Thus, the war began.

This is sort of like a Mafia RPG. It is undetermined which side will win. You can be good(Prophecies) or bad(cryptic dominions).

Please use this form!

Name:
Nickname/Aliases/Title:
Force(Cryptics/Prophets):
Age range:
Race(anything from any game, including figures like Deku Tree, and Valoo.):
Birthplace(any game):
Personality:
Quirks:
Backstory:

Physicals
Hair:
Eyes:
Build:
Clothing(three outfits max):
Weaponry(ten weapons max, if using non-Zelda item, please explain how it works and what it does):
Magic:
Pic(optional):
Other:

Here's mine:

Name: Alpha Quintail
Nickname/Aliases/Title: Aliases: Manthi, Mack; Titles: Aerial Victorian
Force(Cryptics/Prophets): Prophecy
Age range: 12-15, acts 13-15
Race(anything from any game, including figures like Deku Tree, and Valoo.): Rito
Birthplace(any game): Dragon Roost
Personality: Bold, sweet
Quirks: Very ticklish, that gets in her way a bit
Backstory: Alpha was raised like any other Rito; taught to fly, deliver mail, and give good advice. Not mention servant to Valoo. But what no one knew was that she had been training herself to fight. When the Cryptic Dominions broke out, she was ready.

PhysicalsHair: Brunette
Eyes: Green
Build: Typical rito build
Clothing(three outfits max): Blue ribbon headband, Medli's tunic, except no red cover
Weaponry(ten weapons max, if using non-Zelda item, please explain how it works and what it does): Grappling hook and a sword
Magic: Some, more detail later
Other: None

PM me if more info is needed :D

Those who Have Joined and Been Accepted As Prophets:
Myself as Alpha
Linknerd09 as Amoru NikuDEAD
Luigidude64 as Mirrom Saki
Cabbage as Zaire
pizzavato as darkmoon

Those who Have Joined and Been Accepted as Cryptics
Raindrop14 as Alia
DekuNut as Tennor
amaterasu as Amaterasu
RegalBryant as Ephiram

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, well I've never done an RPG before so I'll give it a try.

Name: Alia
Nickname/Aliases/Title: none
Force(Cryptics/Prophets): Cryptics
Age range: 16
Race(anything from any game, including figures like Deku Tree, and Valoo.): Gerudo
Birthplace(any game): Gerudo Desert
Personality: Fiesty, short tempered, low tollerance, & moody
Quirks: Goes into "Rage Mode" if injured, which will sometimes be a problem.
Backstory: Is Gannon's sister (just to make things fun;))

Physicals
Hair: Goes down to the waist, Brown.
Eyes: Red
Build: Like the sage of the desert
Clothing(three outfits max): like a nowmal Gerudo girl
Weaponry(ten weapons max, if using non-Zelda item, please explain how it works and what it does): Bow&Arrows, Daggar, Long blade
Magic: None
Pic(optional): None for now.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
You are accepted~~Welcome to the game of fate! BTW, please add Quirks: Sorry, forgot to add that to other form xD An RPG is a Roleplaying Game, so just play your Character :D

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hello, girls! I'm joining now...

Name: Tennor
Force: Cryptics
Age range: 15
Race: Hylian
Birthplace: TP New Kakoriko
Personality: Risk-taking; comedic
Quirks: Always wears a coat, no matter what the weather
Backstory: Always secluding himself from the Contented, Tennor liked climbing the mountain during his free time. When the Cryptics appeared, Tennor was quick to join.

Physicals
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Build: Tall and thin
Clothing: Always wears a coat; underneath is a red tunic and tights.
Weaponry(ten weapons max, if using non-Zelda item, please explain how it works and what it does): Magneton Hammer; Iron Boots; Longsword
Magic: None
Pic: None currently

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Name: Amoru Niku
Force: Prophecy
Age Range: 20
Race: Hylian
Birth Place: Hyrule
Personality: Risky but Friendly to others around her
Quirks: Can be depressed when needed

Hair: Goes to the floor, Silver
Eye: Green
Built: Curvy and Tall
Clothing: White Dress, Black Thights, White Boots, White Bandana, and White Gloves
Weaponry: Bow, Double Clawshot, Sword, and Shield
Magic: Flight, Healing, and Telekenisis

amaterasu

Writer
i'm always the good guy, so for once, i'll be on the evil side. um, if it's played like a Mafia game thread, then let me know. I'm not to familiar with them. if it's played like a third person RPG, then i will join. (mwahahaha)

Name: Amaterasu
Nickname/Aliases/Title: Ammy
Force(Cryptics/Prophets): Cryptic
Age range: 15
Race(anything from any game, including figures like Deku Tree, and Valoo.): Zora
Birthplace(any game): Zora's Domain
Personality: Sarcastic about everything, enjoys the thrill of the chase.
Quirks: Likes to be a double agent for the dark side. (come to teh dark side. WE have cookies. But the light side has milk)
Backstory: Amaterasu hatched late and was shunned by the other Zora for being darker then the others, she left Zora's Domain at 13 and roamed Hyrule, eventually joining the criminals after almost being bored to death.

Physicals
Hair: N/A
Eyes: Brown
Build: slight unnoticable muscles
Clothing(three outfits max): Goron Tunic
Weaponry(ten weapons max, if using non-Zelda item, please explain how it works and what it does): Bow and arrow, element magic,
Magic: Elements (only earth, water, fire, and air, if i can only choose one, i chose water)
Pic(optional):
Other: um, if it's allowed, she has a horse named Hinawa, the spitting image of Epona from TP

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Name: Mirrom Saki
Nickname: Myne'
Force: Prophets
Race: Sheikah
Birth-Place: Shynta'n/Sheikah Village
Quirks: Drinks Jasmin Tea while reading Nayru's book of magic spells and potions (Helps too,)

Hair: Sandy brunnete, waist length, braided at the end
Eye: Gold
Build: Average, slightly muscular, but is mostly on the thin "figure 8 waist"
Clothing: Faded teal scarf and parks with the sheikah emblem embroidered in gold, wears a double layered dark teal cotton body suit, and has an appron over her right hip with the triforce and and the sages insignia all over it.
Weaponry: Knives, needles, and other ninja-like weapons, and can drain small amount of life from opponents (causes temporary unconsiousness)
Magic: She can heal major wounds, but only heal minnor ones due to magic limitations. . .
Picture: I'll post it in the art thread in Amaterasu's honor (2nd link in siggu)
Other: Has a harp and can teach special songs of the Goddesses and Sages (if you want)and the pic for it is in one of my albums (stuff for treehugger)

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
BTW This isnt exactly really a mafia. Its an rpg thats kindof like a mafia in the sense that there are two sides fighting each other and there isnt one side set to win.

Luigidude64 welcome to the Prophecy We're only a few members away from starting, so gather your friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom