• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Evidence Supporting the Hidden Village from TP Being Kakariko Village from OoT

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
What if... it was a replica of the old Kakariko village. The hidden village is not where Kakariko village used to be. It is a replica, or a memorial of kakariko village.

So it's definately not Kakariko Village in oot BUT it does have something to do with it.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
old kakariko is not next to death mountain like the OoT kakariko, and yes they have something to do with each other since they have the exact same name.

im assuming old kakariko came before the other (no kidding!), this could imply that the shiekah lived in old kakariko separate from the regular villagers. who built there home near kakariko gorge.

also i dont like to think of old kakariko as kakariko it is now the hidden village and nothing more. the new kakariko is the only one that matters now, and no one really knows about the other one..

Let's say it is Kakariko village from OOT.

Lot's of people would say that "It is not located near Death Mountain" or something else. But this is hundreds of years after OoT and many things have changed. What if Ganondorf really destroyed Hyrule in OoT? I mean Link got sent back in time to live his life again. What if Ganondorf took his chance?

And there is much evidence of the Hidden Village being similar to Kakariko Village in OoT as explained above and this is what is left of it. A deserted place in the middle of nowhere.

How could have Ganondorf destroyed Hyrule in OoT? After Link is sent back Ganondorf is arrested after his plot is exposed. He is then later seen later in TP about to be executed before it fails to kill or fatally wound him. There was no space for Ganondorf to take his chance.

This is the same Hyrule as before, the only reason places are moved it just because Nintendo wanted to move them but each village usually keeps key features (e.g. Kakariko has the Graveyard in all games it appears in I believe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom