• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Nayru's Love

Yeah...
I put this post forgetting to quote typingblade's last sentence, so here's my response:

Farore's Wind is useful.
I hated how you have to go to the entrance of the dungeon every time you turn off your game.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
nayru's love wasn't worth the effort and it wasn't worth the magic.But if it had a different effect like maybe stuns all the enemies in the room and that it doesn't work on bosses. I think that would be much better and I may of consider getting it in the haunted wastland.I seriously dont know why nintendo would make an item as worthless as this, although some people may find it to be usefull if they really stunk when it came to battling stalfos and Iron knuckles.

Kybyrian

I really think that Nayru's love was pretty much useless. I only remember using it once, and that was whenever I was out in the desert area in front of the Spirit Temple. I used it so I didn't get hurt by the leevers that were constantly coming at me all the time. They were really annoying.

Yeah, Nayru's Love was sort of useless. Not totally, but mostly. I guess it could come in handy during some hard fights, especially on a three-heart challenge. But anyways, I really only used it once, when I wasn't doing so great in the Shadow Temple. I had one heart left, looked in my inventory, saw Nayru's Love, and though "it's about time I tried this out". And so I did, and it probably saved my life for a while. But then I ran out of magic and died -.-.

S

SethOmega

But its the key to doing the Super Flip glitch. You use it, then place a bomb. You take a step back from it, so you can see it in front of you. Right when it blows, do a backflip. Have Fun...

I always get it, but I use it mainly for fun.

it is actually pretty useful in Dessert Colossus, inside for the Iron Knuckles and outside for those green things that spins around.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Yeah, There good if your fighting more than one dark nut. I used it in the sand temple during the eyes. You have to have fire to kill them.

I used Nayru's Love for a few things after I got it especially to fight the Shadow Temple boss. One was when you got into Ganondorfs Castle and I used to so I would get hurt by the enemies while going up the stairs, but the only downside was I couldn't use it during the fight because it wouldn't let me use the Light Arrows against Ganondorf. It was pretty useful for when you have to get out of the castle before it collapsed, but when Zelda used her magic to open the doors it didn't show the light for me. The third use is for fighting Ganondorf in his main form and it made it easier for me to fight him because I could run up to him and go behind him and if he hit me it wouldn't hurt me. So pretty much it seems like it was created for the fight against Ganondorf/Ganon.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
Never used it, I never had a use for it really. I think I've only used it once and it was only to see what it looked like because for everything else, I'm pretty much good at dodging and rolling. Besides, it takes up a LOT of magic for no reason!! ._.;;

D

Deku Scrub

I've never used it for real, I only used it to see what it did like most people do. I saw no other real reason to use it, the Iron Knuckles weren't too bad for me.

I guess the only one of the magic spells that does something completely worthwhile is Din's Fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom