• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Navi's Annoyance - Overrated?

L

lucasnator

Navi's only annoying when your not doing what your suposed to or you get stuck on something.

Infernape

WASABI! (" L,")
dont be sooooooo mean 2 my precios navi LOL <3

navi is not annoying at all to me. I like her little fairy voice. she all ways helped me now I dont know why peaple say keapora gaebora is annoying?:huh: zelda_skyward_sword_banner_2_by_casval_lem_daikun-d3isvxg.jpg I like this picture *RANDOM*

L

lucasnator

Although sometimes she is just as bad as a badly writen walkthrough. were she tells you something obvious but wont help if your stuck.

I must say Navi is not annoying at all.
All she is trying to do is give you hints on what needs to be done next.

What she says just takes a few seconds.
You can for a long time without her saying anything.

And she really does not say hey that often,i can go at least a half hour without her saying a word.

Now the Owl can be annoying.

L

lucasnator

I agree with the Owl being annoying. But when your a kid and your just running around for fun not actually playing the game. And when you dont see what she says.

N

NathanSalsa

Navi is only annoying when she suggests you take a break...

Mikepoke101

Just Chilling.
I find her only annoying during side quests. I hate it when I am trying to do something away from the main quest and she keeps on telling me where to go next. Other then that I don't find her to be too much of an annoyance.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
I don't think Navi is annoying. She can get on my nerves sometimes, especially when she's blabbering about sa ing Zelda when your done with the main quest and does sidequests and such.

And I found Kaepora Gaebora's advices kinda helpful the first time I played OoT.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
If you don't like Navi then don't play Majora's Mask. Cause Link is looking for her in the beginning and that's when he first encounters the skull kid.

Imagine you're trying to hunt all those big poes, and Navi chimes in every minute or so to remind you that you should be climbing Death Mountain. It gets grating after a while.

She has never annoyed me much, but she does get on my nerves a little bit. Like when I already have the boots on, and I'm almost too the final boss in the water temple, I think she might have some important information after the long hey listen thing, I click ^C and do you know what she says? "you should see what happens when you try on those boots in water!" (or something along those lines) Which she already told me at the BEGINNING OF THE TEMPLE. AS I'M WEARING THEM TO GET INTO THE TEMPLE. Other then that one time she did that (which gave me a little bit of a giggle with a side of annoyance) she never really bugged me much. But I asked someone who was staying at my house for the summer (who has never played the games, but he has watched me play) he said that she was very annoying. But then again, he gets annoyed very easily.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
At least in OoT 3D the text moves faster, so from Navi telling you basic things that you can't skip in the Deku Tree to Kaepora Gaebora, it's not nearly as annoying. I only get annoyed a little with her when I know where to go next, but I'm busy doing other side quests and how she keeps telling me. Not enough to become aggravated, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom