• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Name the Blade

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The creators of Zelda gave Link's sword the name "Master Sword" but whenever I think about that, I feel it could have been given so many other names.
The Sword of Time. (OoT)
The Blade That Never Dulls.
The Blade of Courage.
Faror's Sword.

Yadda yadda yadda.

If you could go back in time and rename the Master Sword, what would you call it? Or would you simply keep that name?

Ikana

Trollkastel
I'm fine with the name Master Sword but if I could rename it I guess I would call it the sword of time.I think they mention that name in oot but I'm not sure.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I would rename it multiple things but the most relevant to the past title would be. "Goddes's Hand." "Blade Of the Heavens." or perhaps, "The Sword of Smite." Of course, the" sword of Smite" is an awful name :sweat:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I would keep it Farore's Sword, just because I love Farore, and I love earth, and courage.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I would call the Master Sword the Ganon Slayer.

I would probaly just call the Master Sword by its name. If I had to name it I would call it something some what clever like the sage blade or or I'd use and actual name like Damocles meaning 'the glory of the people'

T

Twilight_Link10

Epic Sword that just completely owns every thing in its path!!!!!!!

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Who knows, maybe in SS they'll explain why it's called the Master Sword and everybody will realize that no name could be more perfect, but for now I don't think it's the best name.
Maybe the Sword of Courage, or the Hero's Sword.

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
I think it should be called the blade of evils bane or the master sword in general because Zelda wouldn't be Zelda with out it as long as it's in the series I'm fine but godess hand sound cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom