• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Name for Zelda Wii

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I highly doubt that the title of the game will be anything as creative as LoZ The Master Sword, who came up with that one anyway? oh well back to my point, Zelda titles have always had something to do with the main idea of the game. Simple but directly linked with the main focus of your new quest.

Majora's mask took us to a whole new world but the title still gave us a sense of what was "up". This new game looks to be something new also.
I've come to find that after killing Gannon too many times Nintendo usually gives us a new enemy (ex. Bellum from PH), OK so that being said we DID just kill Gannon in TP, so I'm betting all my Zelda love on a hunch that our next foe will NOT be Gannon. Now that that's said who will this baddie be? if not Gannon who? and will the title of the new game incorporate his evilness's name?

Next I'd like to point out that Gannon terrorizes Hyrule, not Termina not Holodrum, and certainly not the Wind Fishes Isle. if Gannon is dead for a bit like i think he is then there is no reason to save Hyrule this time, what i mean is it probably hasn't changed mush since TP so our new quest is gonna take place somewhere else for sure. Oh an if you don't think zelda wii's link is the same one from TP u are hilarious! simialr artistic style usually means it's a sequel i mean c'mon OoT and MM are the same style (64bit) do u really think TP and this concept art are not linked through their artisic styles? Plus each link seems to get at least 2 games about him. some people said it is OoT Link in the picture. but i mean REALLY how wrong can you get??? I'm sorry to say but... OoT Link is gone....

to wrap this up i think the title will have to do with the new lands we will travel in Zelda wii or the next foe we will face. But I really can't guess... sorry.

that is my honest opinion of the next game... i have thought about this a lot and have more supporting evidence than i care to write down so that all fer now.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
I'm hoping the title will be something more powerful and expressive than the others. Something that deals with the Gods would play out well. Here's what I came up with:

The Legend of Zelda:
Farore's Blade

The Legend of Zelda:
Sabre of Time

I'm not entirely sure if this game is about the Master Sword, but those are my ideas that's the case :P

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
Darkness Falls...I saw that somewhere, but I forget where. I think a cool name would be Light's Ashes. I had a bunch of others also.

Oh man, Darkness Falls? I remember when that movie came out. I was eleven, I think.

Anyway, the title is up in the air at this point. We won't really have a clear idea of what the title could be until we have more than a poster. If I had to choose, though, I'd call it Rain of Prophesies. Why?

... Because it sounds cool, of course.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
These are just a bunch of names I've thought of.
1) The Legend of Zelda: The Awakened Blade.
2) The Legend of Zelda: The White Light.
3) The Legend of Zelda: A Swords Soul.
4) The Legend of Zelda: Ghost of The Past( no I'm not trying to relate to Alttp)
And thats all I could think of, I'm only getting these ideas of the picture Nintendo has provided us with so far.

D

dragons107

"achives of hyrule" would be a cool name for the next legend of zelda

startimer

Resident Cartographer
idk...the title "shadow of a hero" has been floating around in my head for months...no idea where i got it or if i made it up...

M

majoraskullkid

Yeah! shadow of a hero is really a good name!

But I thought more something like "Happy elf" or someting (joke)

Seriously, I thought of "The Hero And His Sword" could be less dark and more intriguing.

Z

Zach

How about some short of extreme prequel, that take's place far before link's time. Maybe With Fierce Deity and Majora way back, or how Hyrule was made or...

Oh wait, this isn't a storyline topic lol.

How about...

The Legend of Zelda - The Universal Realm

I don't know.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I believe its quite simple really. the girl from the concept art is likely to be the spirit of the master sword or somehow connected to the master sword so maybe something like Legend of Zelda: Soul of the Sword and actally i think that maybe the master sword needs two things to repel evil one we already know
SPOILERS???????????
the earth and wind sages prayers to the gods and the a the spirit of a person who is pure of heart who unlocks the true power of the master sword when even the triforce can't help much it's just wild theory so think of it what you will.:)
Also Raven I agree with you on two things one the subtitle will give you a clue of whats up in the the game and two that Ganon/Ganondorf won't be the main antagonist here but I don't exactly agree that oot link is gone. granted we haven't seen him since 2000 when mm hit the market but that doesn't mean he's gone. and nintendo's been going farther and farther into the future with zelda since the original loz (look at s.t. link hes riding a choo choo train) but that doesn't mean they won't make a new game for an earlier part like they did with the four swords games that came out a few years back but that so why couldn't they reuse oot link for another terminan adventure or maybe have him return to hyrule for more time travel fun and another split in the timeline long story short just cuz we haven't heard from oot link recently doesn't necessarily mean that he hung up his deku/hylian/mirror shield and kokiri/master sword permanently. Think of this post what you will.
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Last edited:
C

colonialman456

I think that i would be called The Legend of Zelda Dark Ocarina.
That would be cool. And that little Fairy thing behind Link would be Navi! And something happed to her so she looks like that. And link get;s his memorys back when he touchs the Ocarina of Time again but then a Dark Form of Ocarina of time comes and it's black instead and Link must destory that OCarina and all the old characters are in there and so are some of the new ones that they make. =D

C

colonialman456

How about some short of extreme prequel, that take's place far before link's time. Maybe With Fierce Deity and Majora way back, or how Hyrule was made or...

Oh wait, this isn't a storyline topic lol.

How about...

The Legend of Zelda - The Universal Realm

I don't know.
No actually i like your idea of Fierce Diety and i think that (even though this is off Topic) That Link fights with Fierce Diety Link and that Fairy thing side by Side to Stop Majora and Gannon. :)
But then Gannon puts Majora on and then goes crazy and looks like o.o thats it i can only show you Link's Eyes XD. But then they fight togather. WOOO!.
I know this is off topic but one of us should make a new theard about the Storyline. SO hurry up and make one cause i'm too lazy to do it.

Zarom

The King
I saw a title that someone wrote on this topic, it was:

The Legend of Zelda: Master Spirit
or
The Legend of Zelda: Master Soul

These are the best names I can think of.

Last edited:

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
I saw a title that someone wrote on this topic, it was:

The Legend of Zelda: Master Spirit
or
The Legend of Zelda: Master Soul

These are the best names I can think of.
Yeah, something with Master in the title...

Maybe Master Spirit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom