• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Name for Zelda Wii

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
The picture they presented just didn't have a subtitle because it's most likely too early to throw out names yet. They just put in the standard logo as a placeholder. I imagine it will have a full Zelda-esuq title by the time it's released.

Regardless, you do bring up a good point. With all the reboots currently happening on other systems, it wouldn't shock me to hear that this was a new game #1. It would shock me that they did it, but not to HEAR that they did it. (If you follow my meaning...)
Yeah, I understand. It might happen. Though it probably wont. But think about all the things in LoZ into a rated T game. It would also probably be realistic like TP. If it did come out it would be EPIC!:nod:

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Hmmm. I'll take a crack.....

The Legend of Zelda
Spirit and Steel

or

The Legend of Zelda
Sacred Steel

or, to be a little self-serving, since it's the title of one of my fanfics:

The Legend of Zelda
Master and Servant

(Yes, I'm going by the "She's the Master Sword" theory).

Last edited:
H

Hero of Limes

Hmm...I don't know let me guess.The Legend of Zelda:Fairy's Sword!

Steve

5/19/13
I can't wait until more is released about the game and everyone finds out that she isn't THE MASTER SWORD SPIRIT! It could very well be just Ledgend of Zelda.. like a remake..

It's only been on 8 different consoles.

I think there's more than sufficient evidence that she is the Master Sword, unless you haven't compared the two yet.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Just a random name I thought of...

The Legend of Zelda: Fate's End

I have no idea of what it means, but I accidentally created it when I was brainstorming ideas for a story. Of course, what Aerostella posted is much more reasonable. :D

I don't think it will be a remake of any game though, so it will have it's own title. I also like Knowlee's ideas for the Zelda Wii's title, they seem good.

D

Deleted member 121

The Legend of Zelda: Bet I can never come close to what its actually going to be

Just kidding...

Based on the teaser art:

The Legend of Zelda: Whispering Souls

Maybe... Just a semi educated guess. Actually to be honest it just popped into my head before I looked at the art, not exactly sure how I came up with it. Maybe I'm psychic... or my brain just likes to think it is. xD

It seem it is possible, however unlikely, that the name is simply "The Legend of Zelda" I truly doubt it though.

Steve

5/19/13
The title of the next Zelda for Wii would be called this, of course. ;P

I laughed, alot at that, and the sad part is that's probably what it's going to be like.

For the title, Zelda titles since Ocarina of Time have been named after important objects or people in the game. So at the moment, we can only say that it revolves around the Master Sword, but that may change.

Z

zaco317

same as shellshocker i just thought of one randomly how about the darkness Chronicles.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
I think there's more than sufficient evidence that she is the Master Sword, unless you haven't compared the two yet.

More than sufficient evidence huh? One Picture?! Wow.. She looks like the same fairy from Mother Daughter island in WW... guess she was the master sword too huh?

I laughed, alot at that, and the sad part is that's probably what it's going to be like.

For the title, Zelda titles since Ocarina of Time have been named after important objects or people in the game. So at the moment, we can only say that it revolves around the Master Sword, but that may change.

It Is Not Confirmed That She Is The Mastersword. There Is No Real Evidence That She Is. Go Read The Stupid Article Again, And Realize That NP Has No Connetion With Nintendo Or NoA. Get Your Facts Straight, It Is All Speculation, Ideas Coming From Looking At, Count It, ONE Picture That Was Released As Concept Art.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
"Mother Daughter Island"
Oh, you mean the Mother and Child Isles? Yeah, she looks similar to the Great Fairy Queen there, which probably indicates she's a powerful/important spirit. As for not being the MS, there are multiple similarities to it and her clothing, so for all the info we have now, the best guess we can make is she at least has something to do with the MS.

As for what it will be called, I agree with Steven. It'll probably follow the "Person/Object+Verb" pattern most of them have, likely it'll be 'Sword/Spirit of something' or 'The something Sword/Spirit'.
...I'm still trying to work out the 'somethings' though. I'll edit in any verbs I think of later~

Of course it could just be something random and way out there that we'd never get ;)

I kinda confused as to why everyone's still calling it "Zelda Wii." I thought it's name so far was Zelda XV, since it was the fifteenth title released (Spirit Tracks being the fourteenth).

As far as names go, I'm thinking what a few others posted.

The Master Sword, or the Spirit of the Sword.

More than sufficient evidence huh? One Picture?! Wow.. She looks like the same fairy from Mother Daughter island in WW... guess she was the master sword too huh?

I highly doubt we'll get yet another continuation of the WW story. It could very well just be re-used design. It's happened many times before. And you really can't deny the similarities that have already been found in this one piece of artwork that the fairy from WW didn't have. According to your way of thinking, just because they have the same face doesn't mean anything at all.

It Is Not Confirmed That She Is The Mastersword. There Is No Real Evidence That She Is. Go Read The Stupid Article Again, And Realize That NP Has No Connetion With Nintendo Or NoA. Get Your Facts Straight, It Is All Speculation, Ideas Coming From Looking At, Count It, ONE Picture That Was Released As Concept Art.

No one ever said it was confirmed, but when NP mentions the mysterious girl, Miyamoto is quick to say "Note that Link has no sword". This is more "evidence" than anyone really has at this point, and it does seem to point towards the Master-Sword-is-the-girl theory more than another WW continuation.

Steve

5/19/13

Not only do I find your reply both rude and immature (though not hurtful), but also you have nothing that proves that character is neither the Master Sword nor the Fairy Queen.

I agree with NorthApple, that her appearance is close to the Fairy Queen, probably to signify that she is a powerful entity or even a fairy. I also agree with Vergo, it is you who needs to read that interview again. The fact that Miyamoto would mention Link not having a sword after talking about the mysterious figure, is no coincidence at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom