• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Art My Pokémon Adventure

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Okay, I'm starting this up again, after being prompted to do so. So anyway, here's the long awaited next chapter.

Chapter 8: The wrath of Fraxure

After departing from Neuvema town, Luke and friends decided to stop at a small clearing to rest.
" Well Barry, how do you think Unova's looking to you? " Luke decided to ask. Barry then replied " Well, it's a nice looking place, but there's kinda no action going on, we haven't seen a trainer in a while either. " Just as Barry said that a blast of fire came over from the trees to the left of them, only just missing Barry, who gave a huge cry of " Gyahhhhh! " Luke and Dawn laughed, " Very funny, but shouldn't we go investigate that? " Luke nodded and said " We probably should, it's the first sign of a wild pokémon we've seen in a while. " Then he walked over to where the flames came from, Dawn and Barry followed.
The trio hid in a nearby bush and saw the culprit of the flames, a Fraxure, then Luke looked over to the left to see a herd of Tepig. " Looks like Fraxure is attacking the Tepig, but it's rare to see so many of them together. Still, we gotta help out, ready Pikachu? " Then Luke jumped out, Pikachu jumped off his shoulder and Dawn and Barry sent out Piplup and Heracross.
" Okay Pikachu use thunderbolt! " Luke shouted, then Pikachu launched a thunderbolt at Fraxure, it hit but did little damage, then Dawn said " Piplup use drill peck. " Piplup did as instructed, the Fraxure dodged and counter attacked with dragon claw. Luke looked surprised " That's incredible speed for such a large pokémon. Gotta be careful of counterattacks." Then Barry shouted " Okay then. Heracross use mega horn! " Heracross charged and the Fraxure used take down, Heracross quickly dodged the attack and sent Fraxure into a nearby tree. Pikachu used iron tail on Fraxure, but then Fraxure counterattacked with dragon claw. Then Fraxure began to charge a hyper beam at the downed Pikachu, but just before he fired it, one of the Tepig charged in and knocked out Fraxure with a flame charge.
" Alright! We knocked out the Fraxure! " Barry cheered, Luke walked over to the Tepig that helped him and said " Thanks Tepig, that was a great help. " The Tepig smiled and jumped around happily. After a little while of celebrating and resting up, the trio got ready to go, but as they were leaving, the Tepig began to follow Luke, he turned around and said, " You wanna come with me? " The Tepig smiled and nodded, Luke whipped out a pokéball and captured Tepig. Luke said " My first Unova battle, and my first Unova pokémon, this can only get better! " Luke then turned, looked at Barry and said " And you said that nothing happened in Unova. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom