• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Art My Pokémon Adventure

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
i've been making this for a while now so i'll give you a basic overview of what stuff i'll be missing out. ( because there the same as the TV show ) i'm doing this as a script at the moment , cause I found it complicated to write it as a full story ( plus it kinda doesn't have an end )

so, i'm a pokémon trainer who's been traveling alongside Ash , Dawn and Brock in Sinnoh. ( for the purpose of this please go with it ) I'm starting just after Ash has left for the Unova region. ( after being defeated in the Sinnoh league ) OK, i'll start this then, P.s. I also have a Pikachu, without a pokéball ( plese go with that too )

Episode 1 .
" A rival battle for champ "

Narrator : After his deafeat to Paul in the Sinnoh league Luke says farewell to Ash and Brock as they leave for Kanto, leaving him and Dawn behind to stay in Sinnoh.
( Barry comes running in )
Barry: " HEY! Where's Ash going?! I haven't shown him how i've beat him in becoming the Sinnoh league champion!!!!
Luke: So Barry, you defeated the Sinnoh league then?
Barry: Yeah! Me and Herracross got through it easy.
Luke: I guess i'll be heading over there now. Wanna come with me Barry?
Barry: If you beat the Sinnoh league , i'm definitely challenging you to a battle, if you lose ,i'm fining you for making me wait!
Luke: Fine by me Barry!
Dawn : I'll come too Luke, the grand festival isn't too far from the pokémon league so there's no trouble.
Luke: Right, then I guess we'll all come.

( Scene skips to pokémon league )

Dawn: Hey, Luke isn't that Paul over there?
Luke : Yeah why's he here?
Barry : He must be here to challenge the league, I did beat him last time.
Luke: We'll if i'm gonna beat the Sinnoh league , i'll have to beat him!
Dawn : Perfect time to pay him back for beating you last time.
Luke : You bet I will!

( Shows shorts of different people battling )

Announcer : The final between Paul and Luke , will decide who battles Cynthia the Champion. Both sides will use 3 pokémon each. When 1 sides pokémon are defeated the other side wins!

Luke : So it's me versus you again Paul
Paul : I'm surprised you had the guts to battle me again.
Announcer : Let the battle begin!
Paul : Alright! Go Ursaring
( Ursaring comes out of it's pokéball )
Luke : Right. Go Infernape!
( Infernape comes out of it's pokéball )
Paul : Ursaring, use Slam!
( Ursaring charges towards Infernape )
Luke: Infernape dodge it and use Close Combat! Infernape dodges successfully and Hits Ursaring in the back! )

Luke : OK , now use flame wheel!
( Infernape begins to roll , enveloped in flam )
Paul : Ursaring block it and use Crunch!
( Ursuring stops Infernape and attacks it )
Luke : Now! Infernape use Flare blitz to counterattack!
( Infernape blasts flame into Ursaring )
Paul : What?!
( Ursaring faints )
Luke : Nice one Infernape! Return!
( Infernape goes back in it's pokéball )
Paul : You were, completely awful Ursaring. Return.
I see you have some skills, but that wont help you.
Magmortor! Out you come!
( Magmortor comes out of it's pokéball )
Luke : I though you'd use Magmortor, so I prepared Empoleon! Come on out!
( Empoleon comes out of it's pokéball )
Paul : Magmortor use fire punch!
( Magmortor's fist begins to blaze )
Luke : Empoleon! Use Hydro pump! ( a blast of water comes from Empoleon's mouth )
Paul: Magmortor! Dodge it and use flamethrower!
( Magmortor , jumps out of the way and sends a huge flame towards Empoleon. )
Luke : Empoleon! Use Hydro pump! ( Water blasts from Empoleon's mouth again , and Hydro pump and flamethrower collide! )
Luke : Come on Empoleon, keep going!
( A huge explosion covers the stadium in dark cloud )

Narrator : Can Luke defeat Paul to gain the chance to battle Cynthia and become the Sinnoh league champion! Find out in the next update!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
yeah i'm currently changing that, i'll probably have the final outcome tomorrow. I wasn't sure which to do so I did a script to see how it went, and it didn't look too good so i'll probably write it into a short story. so my next update will be the same episode with a different format.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
yeah i'm currently changing that, i'll probably have the final outcome tomorrow. I wasn't sure which to do so I did a script to see how it went, and it didn't look too good so i'll probably write it into a short story. so my next update will be the same episode with a different format.
Alright, sounds cool, let me see what you got. ^^

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
wat right now?... well I suppose I could

Episode 1
A rival battle for champion

As he and Dawn stood on the port watching his friends Ash and Brock heading back home to Kanto, wondering what it Kanto is like , what kinds of pokémon live there and if he could ever go.
Like a rocket , Barry , another one of Luke's friends, came charging up, " HEY! where's Ash going?! I haven't shown him how I beat him to defeating the Sinnoh league! "
Luke rolled his eyes, this wasn't unlike Barry , he has an energetic personallity, and he always liked to show off.
Eventually Luke said " so Barry you've beaten the Sinnoh league huh?
" Yeah me and Herracross got through it easy " Barry then explained,
Luke then remembered that he still hadn't defeated the Sinnoh league yet and made it his next destination.
" I'll be heading for the pokémon league now, wanna come?" he asked Dawn.
" Sure the grand festival is going on near there so there's no trouble for me " Dawn replied
Barry then piped up " Hey! What about me? "
" Of course you can come too Barry " Luke reassured Barry.

They arrived at the pokémon league, a towering building that could intimidate anyone into immediately turning around and going home.
Dawn suddenly noticed a lone figure in the distance
" Hey! Isn't that Paul? " She asked.
" Yeah, I wonder what he's doing here?, i'm guessing he's here to challenge the league. " Luke predicted why Paul, the person who previously defeated him in the Sinnoh league, had come for more.
" Well, I did beat him last time. " Barry told Luke what he already knew.
" Well I guess i'll have to settle the score between us two. "

There were many people entering the Sinnoh league , from all over the world. It was a long road to get to where he wanted to be , but eventually Luke reached the final, and who should he be against, but Paul.
" The final between Luke and Paul will now commence "
Almost immediately after the announcer finished speaking, Paul immediately threw a pokéball towards the centre of the arena.
" Go Ursaring! " he shouted. Then a huge bear like creature appeared.
In response Luke cried, " Go Infernape! " and threw his own pokéball towards the centre of the arena. Then a monkey like creature covered in fire appeared.
" Now Ursaring, use Take Down! " then Ursaring charged towards Infernape.
Luke quickly cried, " Infernape dodge it and use Close combat! " Infernape immediately jumped out of the way of Ursaring's charge and began to harshly beat Ursaring. Ursaring flew backwards and landed flat on it's face.
Ursaring slowly got up, only to be immediately commanded
" Ursaring use crunch! " Ursaring began to charge at Infernape bearing it's fangs.
Luke knew what was coming and shouted
" Infernape counter it with Flare Blitz " Then Infernape went ablaze in a cloud of fire, and charged at Ursaring. They clashed together and created a huge explosion. After a long while, the cloud cleared and both pokémon lay flat on the ground they both staggered to their feet, then suddenly Ursaring collapsed.
" Ursaring is unable to battle, Infernape wins! "

" You were discraceful " Paul said to his Ursaring, Paul was never nice to his pokémon if they lost.
" Well done Infernape "
Luke , returned Infernape to it's pokéball.
" It seems you do have some skill after all " Paul said , Paul didn't care much about others either, overall he wasn't someone to easily befriend.
" But you won't defeat Magmortor! " Paul threw a different pokéball, and out came a large pokémon that had a human like form with a fully red body.
" So that how it is then " Luke commented knowingly,
" Then I guess i'll send out Empoleon! " Luke threw his pokéball and out came annothe pokémon, this one looked like a large, steel penguin.
" OK , Magmortor use flamethrower !" Paul commanded.
Then inresponse Luke cried " Empoleon use hydro pump! "
The two pokémon attacked almost simultaneously , Magmortor throwing a blast of flame towards Empoleon , and Empoleon blasting a huge pillar of water towards Magmortor, the two collided and created a cloud of smoke so thick you couldn't see someone if they were touching you.
Everyone waited for the cloud to part to see what events had happened and who had come out on top....

OK , you like it?
keep checking for the next update " The League cirtain draws to a close. "

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, that was a good read. You can work on placing your commas after the last letter, and also the quotations. And there are words that must be separated. Other than that, the story itself was excellent. Good going, that was very fun to read.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Thanks I'll try work on the grammar and things,
plus sorry for the ( very ) late update, I've been rather busy. Still here it is

Episode 2 " The League curtain draws to a close. "

The cloud parted after a while, showing the two pokémon struggling to stand up. Then suddenly Empoleon dropped to the ground exhausted. The announcer cried " Empoleon is unable to battle , Magmortor wins! That means the winner of the next bout gets to challenge the champion! "
This was what Luke wanted a final battle between himself and Paul.
" Good job Empoleon , have a good rest. " Luke thanked Empoleon.
" You did good , but you could have been better " Paul said , Luke wondered where Paul got his bitter style from , but before he could find the answer Paul sent out his next pokémon. " Come on Electivire! Finish things off! " Paul threw another pokéball and out came a yellow pokémon with black marks all over it's body. Luke wanted to use his partner Pikachu in this battle , Pikachu had been with Luke since he started his journey in Twinleaf town , Pikachu was by far his favourite of his pokémon. Luke knew that , despite his love for Pikachu and how strong Pikachu was , it would never win. Electivire's ability Motor Drive made sure of that. Motor Drive absorbs all electric attacks and turns them into added speed.
So knowing this he sent out Torterra , Torterra was a four legged pokémon with heavy armour and a tree on it's back. Luke knew this was a good strategy because Torterra was a ground type and Electivire was an Electric type. Electric type moves have no effect on Ground types so Luke knew Torterra was his best shot.

" Let the battle begin! " The announcer shouted.
" OK Torterra use Earthquake! " Torterra jumped up and landed smashing the ground causing a huge shock wave of earth to rush towards Electivire. The charge of earth hit Electivire sending it flying towards the wall behind it. Immediately after Paul cried " Electivire use Fire punch! " Luke hadn't expected this , he panicked for a bit then came up with a plan. Torterra's slow speed meant that it wasn't very evasive , so Luke tried to counter attack " Torterra use Leaf Storm! " Torterra summoned a huge cloud of leafs and threw them towards Electivire. They violently struck Electivire causing it's charge to stop , Luke saw his chance and shouted " OK Torterra finish this off with Frenzy Plant! " Torterra sent pillars of vines towards Electivire. Electivire got caught up in the vines and was thrashed around untill he was out of energy and crashed to the ground.
" Electivire is unable to battle , that means Torterra is the winner and victory goes to Luke! " The announcer cried and then the crowd cheered.
" Hey! Luke won! That means he'll be going up against the champion now! " Barry shouted from the audience.
" You expected anything less? " Luke asked proudly. Meanwhile Paul was still dazed by his defeat, he said " Looks like we still have more work to do , Electivire take a rest " Luke supposed that Paul had a good side somewhere in him , but his thoughts swiftly moved onto his next challenge , Cynthia the Sinnoh league champion!

Find out what happens next in my next installment, hopefully sooner than this one.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, that was brief but fun. So Luke won the match between him and Paul, eh? Torterra made short work of that Electivire. :P

I can't wait for the battle between our pal Luke and the Champ Cynthia, was it? Haha, I had a gf named like that. lol

Anyway, keep it up, good job with this.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Thanks, I've got most of the story sorted out, so I might post new episodes quite rapidly. Still here's the next one for you.

Episode 3 " A champion is born "

After defeating Paul in the Sinnoh league , Luke got his pokémon rested and healed up after the harsh battle. Luke , after picking up his pokéballs from nurse Joy turned to Dawn and Barry and said " So I'm going against Cynthia now , I'd like to make a strategy but , I don't know what pokémon she'll use " Just as he said that , Cynthia appered behind him. " I wish you luck in our battle , I've been looking forward to this for a while now " Cynthia told Luke.
" This has been on my mind for a while , I suspect you'll use a pokémon which will give me quite a challenge. " Luke knew that any pokémon that Cynthia used would give him a good battle , he only knew two of Cynthia's pokémon ; Garchomp and Spiritomb , he doubted that she would use those pokémon.
After slight consideration Cynthia replied " I know just the pokémon to use " while saying this she was staring at Pikachu , who was standing on Luke's shoulder as he usually did , Pikachu had no pokéball , Luke had befriended him and ever since then Pikachu would follow any orders Luke gave out. Cynthia had probably wanted to test their bond , and Luke was totally ready for it.

" The battle between Cynthia and Luke will now begin. Each side will choose one pokémon to battle with , the battle will end when one side's pokémon is unable to battle! " The announcer's voice seemed to echo around the stadium. Luke knew this battle was being televised , he had often watched battles on television when he was young , but this was no longer on television , this was happening to him!

" Alright then , go Milotic! " Cynthia cried as she threw out a pokéball. Out of the pokéball came a long snake like pokémon , Luke knew it was a water type and immediately knew why Cynthia was looking at Pikachu that time.
" You ready buddy , " he looked over at Pikachu after a short " Pika! " from Pikachu , he jumped off Luke's shoulder and landed on all fours , sparks flew from his cheeks , Pikachu was an electric type pokémon , which was strong against a water type like Milotic.
" Let the battle begin! " The announcer cried.
" OK , Milotic use Hydro pump! " Cynthia commanded Milotic and soon after she said it a blast of water came from Milotic's mouth.
" Pikachu , use quick attack to dodge it! " Pikachu immediately ran at a considerable speed and ran around the blast of water ,
" Now Pikachu use volt tackle! " Pikachu kept charging except now he was covered in electricity.
" Milotic counter with Aqua tail! " Cynthia commanded , but it was too late , Pikachu slammed into Milotic knocking it back a considerable distance.
" OK Pikachu use Thunderbolt! " , Pikachu sent a thunderbolt at Milotic.
" Milotic! Use ice beam! " Milotic then sent out a shot of cold ice from it's mouth. The two moves collided with each other , ice beam won the fight though , hitting Pikachu holding it in a chunk of ice. Luckily Pikachu was in the air at the time , the ice chunck landed and smashed open , Pikachu was getting quite tired , but so was Milotic.
" Milotic! Use waterfall! " Cynthia commanded , unknowing the fact that this is exactly what Luke wanted.
" This is it! Pikachu use Iron tail! " Pikachu's thunderbolt shaped tail turned to pure steel , then it thwacked Milotic on it's head stopping it's attack and stunning it , Cynthia was also shocked. Luke issued the final command " Pikachu! Use thunderbolt! " Pikachu knew this was the final move of the battle and put even more effort into the move , with a huge shriek of " Pika! Chuuuuuuuu! " and blasted the thunderbolt onto Milotic.

After the sparks cleared , it revealed Milotic out of energy and unable to move.
" Milotic is unable to battle , Pikachu is the winner that means victory goes to Luke the challenger! " The announcer's voice was like a bell toll in Luke's mind , he'd actually won the Sinnoh league!
" Luke's the new champion! Wow! " Barry explained what Luke already knew.
" Congratulations Luke , you're the new champion! " Cynthia congratulated Luke.

Luke was in awe , Pikachu was dancing around his master's feet. Luke picked up Pikachu and hugged him. Together Luke and Pikachu had become the Sinnoh league victors!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, so Luke was able to defeat Cynthiakins, eh? Nice, now Luke is the Champ. Good update, I enjoyed it despite a few typos. Keep up the good work, my friend.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
thanks! :P anyway here's the next installment.

Episode 4- Dawn's route to victory

After Luke's victory at the pokémon league , Dawn was inspired to go and win the Grand festival.

" So where you heading next? " Dawn inquisitively asked Luke.
" Well , I think I'll be heading after Ash over to Kanto , but my mind's open to anything at the moment " Luke briefly explained his plan of action. Barry decided that he should be part of this conversation " I'll be heading over to Kanto as well , I've got to beat Ash wherever he is! I still haven't had a full six on six battle with him yet! "
Dawn subtly suggested something for the both of them to do " Well , I'm heading over to the Grand festival to try become a top coordinator , it's only a short way from here " Luke got at what she was saying and replied " I'd be glad to come with you , I've got some business to take care of first , so I'll meet you there. "
" I'm gonna go over to Sandgem town and ask professor Rowen if he can get me a boat to Kanto " Barry contributed to the conversation , and with that he cycled off on his bike.
" So I'll see you at the Grand festival then Dawn " Luke confirmed and then got out a pokéball and sent out his bird pokémon Staraptor , Staraptor was a very strong bird pokémon , very capable of carrying heavy loads. Then Luke jumped on Staraptor's back and flew off.
Dawn wondered what business Luke had.

After a short walk , Dawn arrived at the Grand festival , the venue was a huge stadium with lights all over it. The grand festival was like the pokémon league to coordinators , nothing meant more than winning it. Dawn was going to follow in her mother's footsteps and win it!
Just as she got psyced up to enter Luke flew in on Staraptor , " I told you I'd be here , and here I am." Luke's arrival gave Dawn the courage to go into the stadium. She was now ready for anything!

Many rounds passed , many dreams were shattered , Dawn sailed through the rounds all the way to the final. She was against her old rival Zoey , Zoey was a very talented coordinator , who Dawn learned most of her skills from. She decided to use her partner piplup , piplup was a small penguin pokémon , when given the training , it would eventually evolve into empoleon it's final stage. Piplup once tried to evolve into a prinplup , it's second stage , but Dawn stopped it from evolving and kept it as a piplup. She also used Togekiss a very strong bird pokémon that had a pure white body. Meanwhile Zoey use Gardevoir , an elegant, human like pokémon and Glaceon , a ice coloured pokémon that stood on four legs.
" This battle is for the title of top coordinator! Let the battle begin " Contest battles weren't like other battles , you had to use skill to make your moves look glamourous while fighting your opponent.
" Piplup use whirlpool! " Dawn commanded , piplup created a huge whirlpool in the centre of the arena , " Now Togekiss use swift! " , Togekiss launced stars towards piplup's whirlpool and spun in the whirlpool , sometimes launching attacks at Zoey's team , each star sparkled as it hit the ground , giving Dawn points and losing Zoey points. Zoey knew he had to act fast " OK Glaceon use ice shard " he shouted and Glaceon threw chuncks of ice at Dawn's team , breaking the whirlpool.
Dawn quickly responded saying " Piplup jump on Togekiss' back , and Togekiss fly upward! " The team quickly did as instructed and together dodged Glaceon's attack , this lost Zoey points , he was now only on half the points he started with , while Dawn had all the points she started with.
" Gardevoir use psychic on the ice shard! " Zoey knew what he was doing , Gardevoir used it's phychic power to command the chucks of ice , making them surround Dawn's team , Togekiss was forced to stop in it's tracks. This lost Dawn points , then Zoey commanded " Glaceon use iron tail! " then Glaceon's tail turned to pure steel and he swung it at Togekiss and piplup. Dawn reacted swiftly " Togekiss use protect! " , Togekiss made a green barrier protecting itself and piplup from the attack , Zoey lost even more points.
" Time's up , the battle has ended! The winner is Dawn! " The announcer put a stop to the battle.

Dawn was overjoyed " I won! I really won! " She cheered.
" Well done Dawn , you did really well " Zoey said as if he was her teacher.
" You did quite well yourself, " Dawn replied. The two shook hands and Dawn was handed the ribbon certifing her as a top coordinator , her lifelong dream had been achieved. She held the ribon proudly her pokémon celebrated behind her , they were all truly delighted with their achievement , as was Dawn.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Nice story, but the grammar is killing me. Quote example:

"Nice story," said Clash, "but the grammar is killing me." <--- notice the comma, and there's no gap between the quotation mark and the quote.

Now make sure to add commas to separate ideas. I'll use an example from your story:

The two shook hands and Dawn was handed the ribbon certifing her as a top coordinator , her lifelong dream had been achieved.

Now how this should be written is:

The two shook hands, and Dawn was handed the ribbon certifying her as a top coordinator. Her lifelong dream had been achieved.

^notice the comma. Also notice how when it goes over two ideas, a new sentence must be created. Also, there is no need for a space between the first word and the comma.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Good going, so Dawn beat Zoey, the guy she learned her skills from, huh. :P Not bad, but yeah, listen to Clash, he's got a point, and there were typos still, might wanna work on that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom