• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Art My Pokémon Adventure

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
yeah , I knew that , I'll thank you and post my next piece.

Episode 5 " Departing for new lands "

After another celebration of Dawn's success, the team headed home to Twinleaf town. As they travelled through the towns and citys allong the way, they remembered all the things they'd done on their journey.
They soon arrived it their hometown of Twinleaf town and were greeted by their parents and professor Rowen,
" congratulations on your conquest of the league Luke and you too on winning the grand festival Dawn. " Professor Rowen was a professor in pokémon , mainly studying evolution of pokémon. Luke and Dawn were helping professor Rowen on the pokédex, a machine that records pokémon's data. Barry meanwhile rushed out of the laboratory before Rowen could give him one, Barry was rather impatient and usually one step ahead of everyone else.
After everyone's congratulations were through another man in a white lab coat was running towards them, everyone recognized him as professor Oak, the world famous pokémon professor.
"Hello everyone!" he greeted everyone.
"Hi professor" Luke replied.
"Sorry I'm late, I got distracted by some pokémon" , professor Oak was like that, pokémon fascinated him and as a result he was often late for anything "I trust the boat is ready." professor Oak said inquisitively.
"Everything is in working order, the sailor knows the destination that you asked for professor." Barry began to wonder then, he went to ask professor Rowen for a boat to Kanto, professor Oak was nowhere in sight at the time.
Barry gave a puzzled look, Luke just smiled knowingly.
"Come on you three, we haven't got all day" professor Oak called out. Unbeknownst to two of the trio, professor Oak was calling them, Luke began to walk towards the ship so Dawn and Barry followed. Luke was always a calm person who liked to go at his own pace.

After a short while the ship left the dock it was in and sailed into the open sea. "Your probably wondering what's going on aren't you?" Luke asked, "Professor, if you'd like to explain."
"Alright Luke," professor Oak began, "Well it was originally arranged for Luke and Barry to go over to Kanto, but I decided that, since Ash has already started his adventure there, you'd like to head over to a region called Unova. It's a very pleasant place with lots of new pokémon that only live in that region!" Barry and Dawn looked stunned and confused at the same time, Luke just laughed in amusement.
" That was why I had to leave before coming to the grand festival, I was going to ask professor Oak for a boat to Kanto, when he suggested that we head for Unova, so I agreed to his proposition and decided I'd keep it as a surprise for you."
Dawn and Barry were still dumbfounded, so professor Oak decided to continue " You'll need to keep your Sinnoh pokémon with me, it'll make the Unova region more exciting to travel through. I'll let you take one pokémon to help you on your travels." professor Oak's proposition finally made Dawn and Barry say something.
" I'll be keeping Piplup." Dawn decided.
" And I'll be keeping Heracross." Barry said confidently.
" I've already decided I'll be taking Pikachu." Luke added.
" OK, now all the rest of your pokéballs need to be kept with me, I'll keep them in my lab with Ash's pokémon."
The team gave professor Oak their pokéballs and began to look on the horizon.
"Hey! Look we spent so much time talking about this that you can see Unova in the distance!" Oak pointed out.
The three were very excited, new pokémon, new gym leaders, new adventure! And they were totally ready for it!

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The Unova region, eh? I can't wait to see what the trio do there. Keep the story going, I like where it is going, just try to work on those minor errors.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
The Unova region, eh? I can't wait to see what the trio do there. Keep the story going, I like where it is going, just try to work on those minor errors.

Okay, I'll try to get them right, also sorry for the long gap between parts, with Christmas 'an all. Instead of explaining I'll just post my next part.

Episode 6 - Probing the gap of regions

The sight of the Unova region in the distance gave everyone on the ship a sparkle in their eyes, even professor Oak, who had seen the sight many times before.
" Once you've started your journey in the Unova region, you never forget that day when you set off on that journey. " Professor Oak commented.
In the corner of his eye Luke noticed a slight red flash, he wondered what it was. He slowly turned his head towards it, then quickly stepped backwards into Barry.
" Hey! Luke you have to watch where you......" Barry couldn't finish his sentence because of the fear he faced.
" P-p-professor. " Barry stammered.
" Yes? " The professor asked.
" What is that?" Dawn shouted having suddenly noticed what the two boys were staring at. Professor Oak just stared in disbelief.
What the professor and the trio were staring at a huge tornado in the sea, a tornado of fire and it was coming towards them.
Barry and Dawn threw themselves into a huge panic. The professor still stared at the tornado and Luke was quickly thinking through a plan of action.
" Pikachu use thunderbolt! " he cried. The electric mouse pokémon jumped off his shoulder and launched a thunderbolt at the tornado, this shattered the tornado, leaving a fireball in the sky.
The strange fire launched a fireball at Pikachu, who quickly dodhed it and responded with another thunderbolt.
" I've got it! " The professor cried. " Luke! Pikachu! Stop fighting it at once! That is the legendary Reshiram, one of Unova's legendary pokémon. It controls fire and is incredibly strong! "
Luke immediately obeyed the professor's command stopping all attacks.
Reshiram then launched a heat wave then flew away. The heat began to burn the boat. Luke quickly reacted, " Professor! Hand me mine and Barry's Staraptor we can fly the rest of the way before we all burn!
Professor Oak gave Luke the pokéballs and Luke commanded the pokémon as he planned.
After a short flight the team arrived in Neuvema town.
Luke finally knew that this was the start of a new adventure, a new beginning for them all. In the vast region of Unova.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So they ran into Reshiram during their trip to Unova. Cool! It was short but at least you updated. Keep up the good work, Lukemon. ^^

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Thanks, I'm planning on continuing when I've gotten some more characters in the sign up thread. I'm planning to make the characters Luke's friends, rivals and enemies.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
OK, here'a the, rather long awaited next part of the story
Episode 7 : A new journey
After touching down in Neuvema town , from an unexpected attack from Reshiram, the team accompanied by professor Oak headed towards the pokémon lab. When the team arrived they were met by the face of the local pokémon professor, professor Juniper. " Hello professor Juniper, I bring with me some trainers from the Sinnoh region, who I think definitely have lots of talent, and I'm sure they're definitely wanting to show it off " , professor Juniper smiled at Oak's cheerful character, then turned to Luke and his friends, " so, I hear you've beaten the Sinnoh league. Well, Unova is completely different from Sinnoh, there are tones of new trainers, pokémon and gym leaders for you to face, it all sounds like an adventure doesn't it. " Luke smiled and said, " it sure does professor, " before Luke could get another word out, Barry interrupted him saying " Can we just get this over with, I wanna get my first Unova gym badge! " Dawn felt the need to apologize for Barry, " He's always like that, always in a hurry, don't mind him. "Professor Juniper decided to heed Dawn's advice and continued " Well, anyway, here are your Unova region pokédexs, I'm pretty sure you know what they do by now. Ph and one more thing, Ash left ahead of you. " She had decided to tease Barry's impatience and Barry took the bait, " What?! Ash is ahead of us?! I swear if you don't let us go I'm going to bolt from this place and fine you a million dollars! " Everyone except Barry burst out laughing and Luke said " You're as impatient as ever Barry. Let's get going shall we? " Barry let out a sigh of relief and said " Finally! " The trio departed from the lab and started heading towards their first destination Strieton city.

I know that I spelt Strieton wrong, but I can't remember how to spell it. But anyway, that was the newest installment, I'm hoping to try get one of the characters from the sign up thread in the story in the next installment.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Good read, my friend, short and to the point. :P

You spelled tons wrong, though, you used tones, so if you want to, you can edit that. Oh, and also the word Ph, which stands for Oh, I believe. ;)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
OK, thanks for reading it guys, and Atsuma, I can't seem to find the things that you are correcting :P I read through the whole thing and I don't seem to see where I've used the word tones ( which my spellchecker says is right BTW ) , or 'ph', but your probably right with it meant to be 'oh' even though I can't find it. :P

OK, here'a the, rather long awaited next part of the story
Episode 7 : A new journey
After touching down in Neuvema town , from an unexpected attack from Reshiram, the team accompanied by professor Oak headed towards the pokémon lab. When the team arrived they were met by the face of the local pokémon professor, professor Juniper. " Hello professor Juniper, I bring with me some trainers from the Sinnoh region, who I think definitely have lots of talent, and I'm sure they're definitely wanting to show it off " , professor Juniper smiled at Oak's cheerful character, then turned to Luke and his friends, " so, I hear you've beaten the Sinnoh league. Well, Unova is completely different from Sinnoh, there are tones of new trainers, pokémon and gym leaders for you to face, it all sounds like an adventure doesn't it. " Luke smiled and said, " it sure does professor, " before Luke could get another word out, Barry interrupted him saying " Can we just get this over with, I wanna get my first Unova gym badge! " Dawn felt the need to apologize for Barry, " He's always like that, always in a hurry, don't mind him. "Professor Juniper decided to heed Dawn's advice and continued " Well, anyway, here are your Unova region pokédexs, I'm pretty sure you know what they do by now. Ph and one more thing, Ash left ahead of you. " She had decided to tease Barry's impatience and Barry took the bait, " What?! Ash is ahead of us?! I swear if you don't let us go I'm going to bolt from this place and fine you a million dollars! " Everyone except Barry burst out laughing and Luke said " You're as impatient as ever Barry. Let's get going shall we? " Barry let out a sigh of relief and said " Finally! " The trio departed from the lab and started heading towards their first destination Strieton city.

I know that I spelt Strieton wrong, but I can't remember how to spell it. But anyway, that was the newest installment, I'm hoping to try get one of the characters from the sign up thread in the story in the next installment.

These are what Atsuma meant :P

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Love the series Luke! Keep it up! I decided to catch up after reading your character sign up thread and then posting. Hopefully you'll add my character to your story later on! Till then I'll follow along. Keep the chapters coming!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom