• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Majora's Mask Replica

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
The result was about six months of waiting and around $275 USD. That's with shipping and other fees. Although they will cost even more in the future.

Wow! That's a lot of money! Although considering what it is and how it was made I say that that's pretty reasonable. The mask looks cool and looks exactly like it does in the game. I wish I could get one myself, but sadly I'm sort on cash and I don't really need to drop that much money on something at the drop of the hat. Maybe if I were to save up for it I could get it, but I don't think I'd be getting that anytime soon considering that I need my money for other things. :(

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Wow! That's a lot of money! Although considering what it is and how it was made I say that that's pretty reasonable. The mask looks cool and looks exactly like it does in the game. I wish I could get one myself, but sadly I'm sort on cash and I don't really need to drop that much money on something at the drop of the hat. Maybe if I were to save up for it I could get it, but I don't think I'd be getting that anytime soon considering that I need my money for other things. :(

Well...the waiting list is currently taking almost a year to get through now, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to save up for one if you really want it that badly. :lol:

That mask was done very well. You really are skilled at this sotrt of thing. Maybe you should try to make some of the othe masks. I'd love to see you make the transformation masks.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
That mask was done very well. You really are skilled at this sotrt of thing. Maybe you should try to make some of the othe masks. I'd love to see you make the transformation masks.

I wish I made it, but I bought it off of someone who's making more on DeviantART. But you're right, it is very, very well done. Even the black dots on the bottom and between the eyes are actual holes, so you also have some ventilation, along with a little bit of vision in the corners of the eyes. It qualifies as a real mask, too.

It's fiber-saturated plaster which doesn't even weigh two pounds. It's lightweight and still very durable. I think the wait and cash was worth it all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom