• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Ehh, there's no point in hiding it. Yes, I'm the SK. Now you can either vote me, knowing that I'm not mafia, or you can vote someone you're not sure about. If you guys would rather, I can just not use my ability. As a third party, I would win with town, which sounds better for me than being lynched, so if you're just bandwagoning me because you're worried I'll NK a townie, I can just not NK anyone. Though I'm currently the closest thing you have to a Vig right now. Last night I targeted Bok, and LG night one. If you lynch me and are wrong tomorrow, you guys are pretty much screwed. It's up to you, kill a guaranteed non-mafia, or kill a potential mafia. As for me,

Vote: Axle.

One of the only two I consider possibly scum.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
6 left alive, I get knocked off tonight, someone else is NK'ed by mafia. If you get tomorrow's lynch wrong, you're left with 3 that night, and two in the morning. (Which I believe is a town loss.)

On the other hand, you vote Axle today, if he's the mafia, game over. Otherwise, you're left with four tomorrow with only one other suspect.

You kill me, your victory is a 50/50. You kill another suspect, it's about 75/25.

@HeroOfTime Some games count SK as scum, meaning if we leave you alive and Axle isn't scum, we lose. Even if Axle is scum, we'll have to kill you the following day.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Oh. Well I was told I'd win with the town. I won't NK tomorrow, and if for whatever reason there's a second "SK" kill in the morning, I'm a guaranteed "third-party scum" tomorrow if you miss today. Or if you get a mafia hit and the game's not over because I'm "mafia-aligned". I targeted Bok last night though, so I'm attempting to attack the mafia. Though you probably think the Bok kill was Minish. She probably went for him as well and he was double-targeted. I've already roleclaimed, so kill me or don't. You know who I am now.

Though I'd prefer if you don't kill me

And with that, I'm going to bed.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I went through the last few mafia games ALiT hosted to find an example of him using an SK in his setup and the first example I found just had the SK's win requirement as being the last man standing, which is the standard SK wincon. I don't think it's especially likely that you can win with town, especially since town had a vig in this setup.

I think killing the guaranteed threat is better than killing just a potential threat in this situation. We heavily increase the chance of SMS completely blocking the NK tonight by killing you now and making sure there's only one NK we have to deal with.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I think we definitely have better chances winning if we kill you now, HoT. Apologies for my silence last night. A rather large mafia game I'm in on facebook started last night and got really heated towards the last half of the day. I will be making a post at lunch and I'd lynch HoT now but I haven't hit my 5 yet. Unless mod will make an exception in case of majority lynch? @A Link In Time

I think we definitely have better chances winning if we kill you now, HoT. Apologies for my silence last night. A rather large mafia game I'm in on facebook started last night and got really heated towards the last half of the day. I will be making a post at lunch and I'd lynch HoT now but I haven't hit my 5 yet. Unless mod will make an exception in case of majority lynch? @A Link In Time

You won't be punished for not meeting the 5 post minimum if a maj ends the day early.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well ****! Idk what to do. I'm certain Axle is the Godfather, and I'm wondering if I got Roleblocked last night by Bok and it turned out that both Hero and Minish NKed Bok. If I was RBed though shouldn't I have gotten a mod message saying my night action had no result or something?

See , if I was Roleblocked, which might explain why Axle wasn't immedietedly lynched when Rubik voted him earlier, than if Axle squeezes by will I be able to roleblock him to prevent him from nightkilling since he is the Godfather?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Rubik Let's try something real quick, can you switch your vote over to HeroOfTime so I the majority lynch remains Hero, while I vote Axle to see if it takes me actually voting him for my vote manipulation ability to work?
Sure. I'll unvote first because I don't want to accidentally trigger a majority lynch.

Unvote

Again, I'm pretty sure your ability probably just makes the lynch threshold L-1, which would make someone require one less vote to get a majority lynch (in this case 3 instead of 4)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Why are you so convinced I'm the godfather SMS?
You musy be the last Mafioso, so you must be the Godfather, it's either you or Rubik. In either case, I can just Roleblock Rubik if we are wrong about you, but I doubt I am. You aren't really saying you are flat out Town anyway, so.

Unvote: HeroOfTime

Vote: Axle The Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom