• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Yet there’s 4 letters :suspicious:. M - Minish, O - OGS, E - Ex, W for them believing they can win?
Yes, that is what I was trying to say. Except....why is my name in with the mafia members? That must be an error on your part mate. I would fix that before other people start to get some funny ideas.

Yes, that is what I was trying to say. Except....why is my name in with the mafia members? That must be an error on your part mate. I would fix that before other people start to get some funny ideas.
1716219935264.gif
Purely speculative, there is no proof the O is not referring to you, but there is no proof it is, we will find out soon enough. Just a guess from yours truly.

OOF, yeah, well, it’s good thing we got that cleared up.
Two big O’s followed by another big F. Perhaps, should this be a mafia member, they respect their target and will pay their respects “F”, and yet they are also awed by their presence “OO”. Should it be town, it could be surprise “O” and then anger “OF” at the false charges being made against them.

Alternatively, this is a red herring. All it is intended to do is trick us. Quite the conundrum.

I have made my decision on whether OGS could be the fabled O we are looking for. I will reveal more to you once the clock strikes day.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Two big O’s followed by another big F. Perhaps, should this be a mafia member, they respect their target and will pay their respects “F”, and yet they are also awed by their presence “OO”. Should it be town, it could be surprise “O” and then anger “OF” at the false charges being made against them.

Alternatively, this is a red herring. All it is intended to do is trick us. Quite the conundrum.

I have made my decision on whether OGS could be the fabled O we are looking for. I will reveal more to you once the clock strikes day.
:sweat:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
You awake to find the bones of jamie in the center of the town. This would be startling if jamie was not a skeleton, however he is being unusually rude and not responding to any of your morning queries. Upon further examination, you're pretty sure he's dead. Whoops.

Jamie was Skulduggery Pleasant, the Town Aligned Elementalist

28tYxNv.png

You have a cool name and are very well dressed and are friends with people who also have cool names and may or may not be very well dressed i didn't see any pictures of them. You are also a skeleton and a very old mage that is good at what you do. You save the world and stuff.

Elemental Cantrip [Active] - Choose one of four elements and target a player to accomplish the following:

Fire - Increases the value of the votes against the target the next day by 0.5, up to a 1.5 bonus.
Earth - Delays any killing actions used on the target for one night, but can't be used on the same target two nights in a row.
Water - Cuts the value of target's vote in half for one day.
Air - Prevents the target's actions from being interfered with on the night its used.

Exceptional Insight [Passive] - Whenever you target a player with one of your abilities, you'll learn the name of one of their abilities.

It is now day. The day will end at 2:00 PM on Friday. Countdown here: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20240524T14&p0=1191&font=cursive

It takes 5 players to hammer.

Players:
Lissi, the town aligned musician [lynched day 1]
Minish
Jamie, the town aligned elementalist [died night 1]
HHH
Killjoy
Exlight
Asfyniti
OG
KoD
Rubik

If you think i've made an error in resolving night actions, please let me know

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Alright we are currently at a 3 mafia to 5 town. What did everybody do last night?

I contracted a mysterious disease and supposedly the consequences are unpredictable. I will say, I was not doing any no-no stuff during the night, so I dont think it is AIDS or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom