• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
@Rubik do you have any thoughts about all this? i think it could be helpful to hear your perspective.

@Morbid Minish do you have any reads atm? who are you leaning towards right now?

I'm still trying to sort out who I think it is. Cause I could see it being anyone right now. I do have a few questions though.

@ExLight why didn't you put on my mask? :(

@KingofDominaria do you redirect anyone who targets you to your target/a different person?

@HangryHangryHippo hi, what did you get up to last night?

And for you, Lain, any info you've gained from your role so far?

ExLight

why
Staff member
also
rubik was the one who sent me a message in N1

he sent a long ass message detailing a code for us to use, the codename he had given himself was incineroar and the one he gave to me was gholdengo, along with other keywords for other members and types of role

and a cipher
it was pretty well thought out
he can probably confirm that for me

anyway the point is, I knew his role was sort of a messenger, so if I were mafia I wouldn't have shot him instead of worrying about a cop (which again is reinforced by the Thing's natural godfather modifier) which would very likely not be on the claimed miller

I'm still trying to sort out who I think it is. Cause I could see it being anyone right now. I do have a few questions though.

@ExLight why didn't you put on my mask? :(

@KingofDominaria do you redirect anyone who targets you to your target/a different person?

@HangryHangryHippo hi, what did you get up to last night?

And for you, Lain, any info you've gained from your role so far?
Just tortured Ex. The ability I got last night was being unkillable so I figured I'd torment Ex to see if he'd take a shot at me if he was mafs.

@Ex, if you have godfather why would you worry about the cop at all? Alternatively though, as godfathered survivor mafs you'd want to take shots at potential threat indepts that could be keeping the game from ending.

ExLight

why
Staff member
@Ex, if you have godfather why would you worry about the cop at all? Alternatively though, as godfathered survivor mafs you'd want to take shots at potential threat indepts that could be keeping the game from ending.
I'm not worried about cop?
I'm asking for cop results since we might be at LyLo since they can literally clear people out and expose the entire mafia by PoE

, so if I were mafia I wouldn't have shot him instead of worrying about a cop
This is what I was responding to. If you were mafia you'd still have the godfather and would have no need to worry about the cop, ie you'd be free to shoot Rubik as potential 3p. What you knew of Rubik's role is only what he let you know so you have no reason to discount him being 3p, especially with Minish's in thread claim.

ExLight

why
Staff member
This is what I was responding to. If you were mafia you'd still have the godfather and would have no need to worry about the cop, ie you'd be free to shoot Rubik as potential 3p. What you knew of Rubik's role is only what he let you know so you have no reason to discount him being 3p, especially with Minish's in thread claim.
what are you talking about

rubik claimed miller
thing has godfather modifier
both of these impliy that there's an alignment cop

i'm saying that if I were I mafia would be worried about an alignment cop instead of shooting the miller
not just because of a mafia result on them, but because in 3 night the cop would be able to have multiple results that could out the entire entire mafia team via PoE

ExLight

why
Staff member
as an example, if a cop came here today and said "lain, minish, and KoD showed up as town when I investigated them" then HHH and ExLight would be scum if two scum remaining (100%)

even if they came with just two results "lain and minish showed as town" then that's still a much better PoE since it would be a pool of three (KoD, HHH, Ex - 67% of hitting scum at random if two scum)

which is much better than the current 2 scum in a pool of 5 we currently have (40%)

what are you talking about

rubik claimed miller
thing has godfather modifier
both of these impliy that there's an alignment cop

i'm saying that if I were I mafia would be worried about an alignment cop instead of shooting the miller
not just because of a mafia result on them, but because in 3 night the cop would be able to have multiple results that could out the entire entire mafia team via PoE
Rubik claimed super miller affecting all variations of investigation. That does not point to there being an alignment cop. In fact, it points to the opposite, the cop being a variant type. The thing is still completely on just your word. If you're scum, and lying, it behooves you for there to be an alignment cop if you have godfather, because if there's not it's essentially a role that detracts minimally from the goal of reading players. Like for real dude you keep trying to clear yourself through mechanics and that's literally the opposite of the design philosophy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom