• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

ExLight

why
Staff member
Vote Count
Killjoy (2) - KoD, OG
KoD (1) - Killjoy
Lissi (4) - Rubik, Ex, HHH, Lain
Minish (1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, Asfinyti, Jamie
Final Vote Count
Killjoy (2) - KoD, OG
KoD (1) - Killjoy
Lissi (5) - Rubik, Ex, HHH, Lain, Jamie
Exlight (1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, Asfinyti
Jamie looks better from moving into Lissi but it doesn't matter here.
Likely 1 on Lissi and 1-2 outside?

Bonus vote changed targets which is a bit weird. I'm starting to wonder if it follows a pattern/ trigger.

Vote Count:
OG
(4) - HHH, Ex, KJ, KoD
Asfinyti(1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Minish, Asfinyti, OG, Rubik, Lain
Final Vote Count:
OG
(5) - HHH, Ex, KJ, KoD, Lain
Asfinyti (1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Minish, Asfinyti, OG, Rubik
Lain moving their vote is coherent with them following up on their reads throughout the day, although it comes in a bit too late. Overall it comes off as slightly townie?

Vote Count:
Exlight
(4) - HHH, Bonus Votes, Killjoy
Not Voting - Minish, Exlight, KoD, Rubik, Lain
Vote Count:
Killjoy
(3) - HHH, KoD, Bonus Votes
Exlight (1) - Killjoy
KoD (1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Minish, Exlight, Rubik, Lain
I can't help but notice how HHH has been on every leading wagon so far?

ExLight

why
Staff member
The Thing [Passive] - An alien lifeform you've come to refer to simply as "the thing" is on the loose. It has the ability to perfectly mimic anything it comes into contact with, and thus anybody here could secretly be the thing, and somebody surely is. The thing is also particularly tenacious, and if any piece of it escapes death it can reform anew. If the thing is lynched, it will escape and mimic a random player on its wagon, and if its killed it will mimic a random player that targeted it that night.
Rag can you clarify to us whether this role implies OG was the thing or if it's just a coincidence it is named "The Thing" lol

Ex, there is no thing. It's a passive modifier as part of his role. Now that he's dead there is no point to it. It's superfluous utility at this point. Chasing it is the most anti-town thing you can do at this point.

It's honestly an extremely beautiful red herring if I've ever seen one.

Kind of like having a sanity cop in a setup where sanity doesn't matter.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Rag can you clarify to us whether this role implies OG was the thing or if it's just a coincidence it is named "The Thing" lol

OG was macready the alien hunter and the thing is the name of the ability, which is not a coincidence, but is rather an ability that gives OG information about the existence of the thing (the alien macready is hunting)

ExLight

why
Staff member
You being desperate to look anywhere other than at the guy that just tried to snipe you is a weird look yo.
I'm like 58% sure on him which isn't exactly what I'd call confident :oink:
I suck at reading him and his plays are often unorthodox/ careless regardless of alignment

if I were scum I'd've probably be voting him rn and hurrying people to hammer, yet I want to discuss a bit more until I'm comfortable with a read.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@everyone wyd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom