• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Relaxing Place to Be in Wind Waker?

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
Windfall at night fo sho. I love the lighthouse and just the desolate town seems so relaxing to me. :P

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
^^ It's not active at night. I really don't have any interest in Windfall during the day, but if you go there at night and ride the windmill up to the top of the tower with the lighthouse running, it's a great place to sit and relax for awhile.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
Most relaxing would probably be Link's Private Oasis. It's Link's own island, what more could be any better?

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I would have to say Link's Oasis (well, that's after you get the deed for only a few pendants) would have to be the most relaxing place because I've rarely seen it rain in that quadrant of the Great Sea for starters. In addition, the climate seems perfect, for it isn't within the area of Dragon Roost or the Fire and Ice islands. There's a waterfall on the island with many lawn chairs and sandy beaches, accompanied by beautiful palm trees, creating a relaxing scenery already.

The interior is quite nice, too, with a giant, roaring fire for when light turns to night, and the spirit of the butler will assist you whenever you're down. You could also give the King of Red Lions a rest by using one of the small boats on the island, although I suspect those can be used in the interior lagoon. I'm not certain there's another place as serene as the Oasis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom