• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Overrated Person of All Time

Kirino

Tatakae
Justin Bieber,Jacob and Edward(Twilight),Jonas Brothers,Ect.But the most overrated is Justin Bieber.Every girl is completly crazy for him.Even girls older than him.hes a horrible singer.plus he's gay.i really dont understand why everyone loves him.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Totally Mases. Can't stand that guy.

Oh... is this thing on? .... er...... :awkward:

Seriously though, I've always thought Freddie Mercury was really overrated. I think Queen is a good band and all, but I wouldn't go as far to call him a God and that he puts everyone else to shame...

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Totally Mases. Can't stand that guy.

Oh... is this thing on? .... er...... :awkward:

:xd:

I'd have to say the most overrated people are (in no particular order...):

Paris Hilton (and every other spoiled heiress brat)
Reality show winners (OMG THEY ARE LIKE SOOO FAMOUS NOW! I LOVE THEM CAUSE THEY WON A REALLY BAD SHOW)
Justin Bieber
Jacob and Edward from Twilight (Just...no)
Disney Stars
Greyson Chance (He got nominated for a streamy, even though he only put 1 thing online. -.-. Just because he was on TV makes him a superstar?)

That's my list for now.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
That Justin Bieber person. Seriously, the UK is so far behind that I ended up getting yelled for simply never having heard of the guy. What's so great a kid who can sing? He'll crack like the other teen singers.
Michael Jackson after death. When he was on trial everyone seemed to hate him, the moment he dies everyone cares and all.

Anyone from the Twilight series. I mean, think of the concept behind the two choices and for anyone who still is trying to pair up the couples i'd suggest reading the books.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
1. Justin Bieber (I'm not a normal pre-teen, I know;))
2. Linsey Lohan (No contest there)
3. Kate Gosslin (I just hate that she's taking advantage of her kids to get famous)
4. The Jonas brothers (back when they were the "Justin Biebers" there was a classmate of mine that always excluded me for everything I hated, which included the Jonas Brothers, and she would say I'm not normal. But then again, she's a total ***** who excluded me for everything...)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Tony Romo. People always call him a "Hall of fame QB" when he's only won ONE playoff game. <__<

Amen. I remember in the '05 playoffs ... ESPN would not shut up about his botched hold on the FG attempt. They showed it over and over again from every camera angle that it was caught from, and the entire game's analysis was all about Romo and how the Cowboys lost, Romo this and Cowboys that. And at the end of the segment they'd say "Oh and on a side note, the Seahawks won the game and will be moving on to the next round," which would seem to be the significant result of the game, wouldn't it?

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Michael Jackson AFTER he died. People like freaked out about him. People are like OMG I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON when the day before he died they didn't care about him.

Completely agree with this. When I heard that he died, I just said, "That's too bad. Oh well, don't care too much about it," and my classmates I was with (we were on a class trip) just lectured me about everything he did for the music industry and what a wonderful person he was. That's all well and good, but he didn't change that much of the industry. He was just extremely famous and made some catchy songs.

Going outside of current pop culture, I'd have to say that every popular US president is overrated in some way. John F. Kennedy seems to be viewed as just this great leader who did a lot when in reality, he didn't do much outside of giving really good speeches. He was assassinated and hadn't done much of significance. I understand trying to show respect due to how he died, but people like to make him look like one of the best presidents ever and he wasn't. He was just average. There are others, as well: Lincoln, FDR, etc. Even George Washington and a select few other Founding Fathers are overrated at times. They were all extremely important and of course people should acknowledge what they did, but they are almost viewed as saints. At least acknowledge their flaws while appreciating what they did. I guess I just wish people would realize that since the US is democratic, the president isn't solely responsible for everything that happens in the country.

Well, since this has been revived, I'd like to add the entire cast of Jersey Shore. I have not yet killed any brain cells watching this show, but these people are everywhere - and for what? Because they act like trash and get paid for it. The whole thing repulses me :P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom