• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Fun/Frustrating Mini-Game?

Most Fun:Anything involving stuff! Okay, joking. Probably the "Them" minigame in MM. It was just so atmospheric and weird, even for a game like MM. it's something we have never seen before, and have yet to see again. Its uniqueness and ho fun it is, made it quite an experience for me.

Mot Frustrating: The Cannnon Minigame from PH. The cannon has bad aim and a nasty curve that I can't get by. I haven't scored above 1700 in that one. ever. It's just a waste of time for me.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Most Fun: Suppose the River Rapids one in Twilight Princess was entertaining, going down the rapids in a canoe and shattering jars with Bomb Arrows, fun stuff imo.

Most Frustrating: Roll Goal, which was also present in Twilight Princess. My God, this mini-game was just horrible and I wasn't even willing to try it more than twice, it was really annoying.

Last edited:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Most Fun
I think the shooting gallery is the funnest mini-game in the Zelda series, but it can be frustrating when you're trying to get the Heart Piece/Container.

Most Frustrating
I think The Goron Dance Mini-game in Oracle of Ages is the most frustrating mini-game ever. It seems simple to just copy their dance moves, but it's not when they're dancing at maximum speed.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
The most fun for me would have to be the snowboarding race in TP. It's just the right level of challenge. Runner up would be the rapids game also in TP, racing Dampe in OoT, or the mail sorting in WW.

The most frustrating would be rollgoal in TP or any minigame in Majora's Mask. I found all of the minigames in MM frustrating, especially the shooting gallery ones. I've tried dozens of times and can't beat it. The fun-fun island one in SS I haven't been able to beat either.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Most Fun
Easily Snowboarding in Twilight Princess. Not only was it a good challenge, but mainly it was fun as hell. Being able to race down a hill on an icicle against a yeti....what's not to love? Also the fact that there are multiple difficulty levels....okay just two, but still.

Most Frustrating
Fishing in Ocarina of Time. I spent way too long here trying to find the huge fish and couldn't. Finally just looked it up to figure out where to stand. Also I have to mention the minecart game from Skyward Sword....maybe it's just me, but the controls always seemed to fail on me during this and I would lose just because of the motion controls.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Fun: Shooting gallery in any game, even though I tend to suck at them...I really dont have a favorite "official" minigame. I make up my own. In ST I just ride the train around and shoot signs, in SS...I throw pumpkins all over Skyloft, in the water, at people, I hit people with the beetle, I put bombs by people. My brother tortures remlits. In TP I run around castle town in wolf form and watch the people scream and run. Oh but I guess the bug catching game in SS is kinda fun.

Frustrating: The roller coaster of pain in SS, aka the minecarts. It requires a lot of memorization. I can share a tip though: put beacons on the gaps so you know when to get ready to jump. The only thing this minigame has given me that's not a headache is a few one liners.
(When you fall off) "I'm Link and welcome to Jack@$$."
(Before you get on) "Welcome to the roller coaster of pain! Here's your barf bag, here's your diaper. You'll need them..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom