• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Favorite Pokemon Game and Also Most Favorite Pokemon?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My favorite game is probably a toss-up between Pearl and Y. I just really liked Pearl a lot, but I also really love almost everything about Y. I'm kinda partial to Black, though, because I really liked the Team Plasma story.

My favorite pokemon is a toss-up between Leafeon and Buizel, but I think I like Leafeon more.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Original thread is original.

Anyways, my favorite Pokemon game is easily Soul Silver. It's better than the original. Screw originals. They're way overrated.

My favorite Pokemon is... debatable...

Favorite design: Scizor. He's sleek, cool, and tough-looking

Favorite to use: Politoed. Because rain is a devastating force.

Favorite to use after GF nerfed weather like a bunch of *******s: Klefki. Because priority Spikes, T-Wave, and Heal Block is too good.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Game: Y

Pokemon: (In no specific order) Gengar, Scizor, Furret, Blaziken, Chaizard, Dragonite, Vivillon, Yveltal, Gengar, Zygarde, Xerneas, Raichu, Ampharos, Venusuar and Blastoise.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Favorite Pokemon game: 4-way tie between Emerald, Black 1 & 2, and Y. Each of them for their own specific reasons, but I can't pick one over the other.

Favorite Pokemon: Design-wise, Seviper. Snakes are just awesome, and he's got the battle scars and the wicked tail to back his awesomeness up. Battle-wise, Idunno, toss-up between Mega Mawile, Claydol, Hydreigon, Scizor, Talonflame, Jellicent, Gardevoir, Golurk, Metagross, Arcanine, and Arceus. [I might add more later as I think of them]

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Game: Y Version

Pokemon: ....tough one.
I have to say, that I need to break it down between Legendaries and non legendaries.
---
As for normal Pokemon, I'd say The Gengar trio.
I love them all equally, and as much as there are other pokemon out there I love a whole lot, Ghastly, Haunter, and Gengar are my top faves.

As for Legendaries, Easily Yveltal.
He's the most AWESOME one I've seen yet. Darkrai is a close second, followed by Giratina and Shiny Rayquaza.

My favorite game is probably Pokemon Y but I have a strong feeling that's going to change when OR/AS comes out.

My favorite pokemon is Mawile, no contest.

Wilton

Hello world!
Favorite Pokémon game used to be Emerald, but now Wilton's favorite is Alpha Sapphire. And Wilton's favorite Pokémon is Makuhita. Such beauty...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom