• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Beaten Game

C

chrono123

The orginal Legend Of Zelda. I have beaten it 20+ times, and after that I have beaten Ocarina Of Time about 12 times.

J

jakesuhr

I've beaten OOT the most! I can't say for sure how many times but I know I've played it so much that I could probably write my own walkthrough for it. ok maybe not since the dungeons are a bit complicated but I know that game very well.

Minish Cap for me, definitely. It was the first Zelda that was actually mine, so I really got into it. I played it through for the first time, got soe other game, played through that, went back to Minish Cap and beat it again, etc. I probably played through the entire thing at least three times, and then two more times for 100% and three heart runs. Maybe I should beat it again with three hearts and no upgrades or extra bottles.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
Wind Waker for me. A grand total of 2 times, not to mention about 4 years in between said 2 playthroughs.

I'm not as hardcore as most of you guys are apparently. :P

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My most beaten game is Link's Awakening. I got SO addicted to the storyline, monsters, romance of Link and Marin, the comedy of Tarin and the feeling of insecurity of Koholint being a dream rather than a real place, that i had to replay it again and again. I lost count on how many times i have beaten it but maybe around 50. It is a classic Zelda game and is still my favorite. It is also the reason why i completely feel in love with the entire Zelda Franchise.

I even tried a 3 heart run for the fun of it and i felt even more excitement, I only died a few times on my first few tries but i soon got so adapted to the game i can survive and dodge what monsters are trying to do to me. I even loved the Cucco Attack Squad in which you will get attack until you die.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
My most beaten game is Link's Awakening. I got SO addicted to the storyline, monsters, romance of Link and Marin, the comedy of Tarin and the feeling of insecurity of Koholint being a dream rather than a real place, that i had to replay it again and again. I lost count on how many times i have beaten it but maybe around 50. It is a classic Zelda game and is still my favorite. It is also the reason why i completely feel in love with the entire Zelda Franchise.

I even tried a 3 heart run for the fun of it and i felt even more excitement, I only died a few times on my first few tries but i soon got so adapted to the game i can survive and dodge what monsters are trying to do to me. I even loved the Cucco Attack Squad in which you will get attack until you die.

i love this game too it is my fav 2d zelda. But how do you 3 heart run it because on the first boss it wont let you into the music room until you get the heart container. Same with some of the other bosses. I'd love to try this.

I don't really count how many time's I've beaten the games. I can say that I've only beaten certain ones, all the way through, only once. Those are, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. All the others I've beaten multiple times. However, I can easily assume that I've beaten Link's Awakening more than any other game. I know that game front to back, side to side, and whichever other direction you can look at it.

H

hippo

For me, The Phantom Hourglass. (its the only zelda game i have lololol)

20Hearts

Ocarina of Time I've played 7 times. I must have beaten A Link to the Past 4 times now. I played TP, LoZ and ST 3 times and WW and MM twice.

Sadly, I have yet to complete PH

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
my most beatin game is going to be ww, ive almost beatin it 3 times and i plan on seeing if this one cheat works- beat the game in all 3 slots to where you get the pj's then reset the second one and you should be able to control link's clothing color

That would definitely be OoT. Ive beaten it 15+ times, and i have beaten OoT Master Quest too. It was the first one that i beat, and i guess i really liked it! Second would be MM. I liked the 64 bit games.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Ph.I have played it 26 times.No joke.Literally.Serio*someone says "we get it" in a loud voice."Well sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom