• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Awkward Moment You Have Experienced?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Am sorry if there is a thread similar to this I did look....

So yeah the thread title pretty much explains it, what is the most awkward moment you have experienced and why was it awkward to you?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
The most awkward moment? I could pretty much say that it happen on school:

It was school reccess and I was hanging out by myself around a corridor. 4 of my male friends- S, A, Af and H were playing around together at that corridor. On that time, I was talking to a prefect about something. So suddenly, H pushed S terribly and really, really hard and do you know what? Both of us fell and I was down and he was above me. He did a push up stance to prevent him from falling. His face was like, 3 inches in front of me then he stood up. His other 3 friends were shocked and they laughed at him, while other people who witnessed it exchanged glances, tried not to laugh and some of them also whispered about that. It was really awkward between me and S, since yeah, that was really.... weird.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I think what happened today in choir was probably the most awkward thing ever.

This guy decided to pick me up and started shaking me, and afterwards someone gave me the most awkward hug ever. :xd:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
In 7th grade, worst year of my life. I was a huge nerd then, and going to a ghetto school that year did not help. We were playing this review game in science. I was writing the answers on the board scoring points for my team, and they were all laughing. I assumed it was because I was doing awesome. An entire class goes by, and the kid next to me says as the bell rings "Dude, you a got a huge-*** wedgie. I nearly died realizing how oblivious I was.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
When I walked into the girls bathroom the other day. :facepalm:

Everyone started freaking out, girls called me a perv and I felt sooo stupid.

That was so embarrassing.

Last edited:
Just today. My ex-boyfriend, who's having... problems right now, reached out to me via letter on my locker handle and pretty much begged for sympathy in his friendless and difficult situation. My best friend hates him, and I can't say I'm too fond of him either. But I couldnt' leave him sad... it would wreck my conscience forever. I debated whether or not to meet him all lunch, eventually writing a letter. The awkward part is when another friend just plonked down next to me and asked way too cheerfully what I was writing... Anywaaayyys.

Can't think of another one.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Forget my old post here, I got a new one. We were changing out of swimsuits during gym class. The bathroom stalls were full and the bell was moments away from ringing. In a rush, I threw my towel around myself and took off my boxers. Next thing y'know, the bell rings. So there I was, nude while everyone was leaving...

Dan

My boyfriend found my Zeldadungeon account, I think that's all there needs to be said.

bunny

birb overlord
Well, about 2 years ago when I was 13, I was outside playing capture the flag with some friends. I saw someone from the opposite team trying to get my team's flag, so I ran after the guy. I did stop him, but I ended up tackling him in the process. It was just... weird because... yeah... I didn't mean to tackle him so hard; we ended up kinda rolling for a little bit. When we stopped, I was on top, and he was on bottom. I got off him as soon as I could 'cause it was extremely awkward... Everyone was laughing, though, so I guess it was okay... I still got the job done; I stopped him from stealing our flag, so yeah... whatever. xD

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I got another one. Last night was my choir concert. Before the doors were open we went on stage to rehearse and we didn't put out stuff in the choir room yet. Amber didn't have anywhere to put her phone so I said "I have a pocket." While we were rehearsing her phone kept vibrating and it scared the crap out of me. It was so awkward.

Night Owl

~Momentai
That moment when you have a collision, with an inanimate object, in a parking lot of a place you go to frequently; and just about everyone you know/associate with that place either saw it happen or heard about it afterward... :facepalm:

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
My own dad asked me if I was a lesbian. :dry:. (I don't have anything against homosexuals at all) Now, I'm not the most feminine girl in the world, so I don't exactly act like one all the time. Another factor is that I'm 17 years old, a senior in high school, & have not dated nor talked about guys romantically...to my parents. I'm probably not the only one that talks to their friends about crushes instead of parents. Nor am I the only girl that rather get on xbox live than go to homecoming. So WHY would my dad suddenly think I'm gay?

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
One time I was hanging out with my friends. We were sitting down at a table and one of my friends told a funny joke. While I was laughing I accidentally kicked myself in the testicle and it was one of the most painful things I've ever felt in my life. So I was walking around in pain and agony while all my friends were looking at me like I was ********. Yeah, that wasn't fun.

I think I have two. Well, from within the last year or so, these two are most memorable.

One was... I was playing Rune Factory Frontier downstairs in the basement, right? Well, I often listen to my iPod while playing certain games when in a certain mood or whatever. And sometimes, I'll sing. Can you see where this is going? Well, I didn't know my daddy was in the family room--which is pretty much on the first floor, next to the dinette where the basement door is. And at the time, I was listening to I'm on a Boat by the Lonely Island. So, I was kind of dropping F-bombs like crazy. I come upstairs awhile later, and I get quite the scolding. So awkward. Insanely awkward.

The other one... I was at my art teacher's house, and she has a doggy. Well, doggy climbed on my lap and started, like, doing really weird things to me. Like molesting me or something. And I freaked out and was like, "Mooooom, the dog is sexually assaulting meeee!" My art teacher was just laughing. And my mom seriously had the nerve to say, "How dare he steal Ganondorf's job?!" Like, wtf mom. No. What? That was mean and uncalled for fdksalhgfda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom