• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Anticipated Quarter 1 2012 Game

What is your Most Anticipated Quarter 1 2012 Game?

• Silent Hill HD Collection (Jan. 24-360, PS3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Jan. 31-360,Ps3)

• Neverdead (Jan. 31-360, PS3)

• Soul Calibur V (Jan. 31-360, PS3)

• The Darkness II (Feb. 7-360, PS3)

• Inversion (Feb. 7-360, PS3)

• Resident Evil: Revelations (Feb. 7-3DS)

• Binary Domain (Feb. 7-360, PS3)

• Twisted Metal (Feb. 14-PS3)

• Tekken 3D Prime Edition (Feb. 14-3DS)

• Syndicate (Feb. 21-360, PS3, PC)

• Modnation Racers: Road Trip (Feb. 22-Vita)

• Ridge Racer (Feb. 22-Vita)

• Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Feb. 22-Vita)

• SSX (Feb. 28-360, PS3)

• Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Mar. 6-360, PS3, PC, DS)

• Mass Effect 3 (Mar. 6-360, PS3, PC)

• Street Fighter X Tekken (Mar. 6-360, PS3, PC)

• Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Mar. 20-360, PS3, PC)

• Kid Icarus: Uprising (Mar. 23-3DS)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

TND

Just off the top of my head, I would say Resident Evil: Revelations. Big fan of the RE series. Excited to see if it really is going to combine the old-school horror of 1-3 and the action of 4-5.

For me it has to be Kid Icarus:Uprising. Even though there are other KI games, Uprising looks like a brand new series for Nintendo. The gameplay looks awesome, the graphics are beautiful and I can't wait to see it in 3-D, and overall I think its going to make the series even more popular which will make Nintendo continue the series. More is better.

Oh my, you posted quite a bit before the poll. Feel free to show your vote above.

Just off the top of my head, I would say Resident Evil: Revelations. Big fan of the RE series. Excited to see if it really is going to combine the old-school horror of 1-3 and the action of 4-5.

Revelations certainly is ambitious as it look like a console game! It's nice to see an online mode also included.

For me it has to be Kid Icarus:Uprising. Even though there are other KI games, Uprising looks like a brand new series for Nintendo. The gameplay looks awesome, the graphics are beautiful and I can't wait to see it in 3-D, and overall I think its going to make the series even more popular which will make Nintendo continue the series. More is better.

I second that notion. And Magnus sure looks like a great side kick! Not to mention the game has online multiplayer.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I can't choose between Resident Evil Revelations and Max Payne 3, so I'd say it's a tie. I'm a bigger fan of Resident Evil by all means but this new Max Payne looks like an amazing game. Max Payne has been absent for eight years now and I've been thirsting for a Max Payne 3 for far too long. Here, have a looksy.

[video=youtube_share;MpNSEsKEW4c]http://youtu.be/MpNSEsKEW4c[/video]

I can't choose between Resident Evil Revelations and Max Payne 3, so I'd say it's a tie. I'm a bigger fan of Resident Evil by all means but this new Max Payne looks like an amazing game. Max Payne has been absent for eight years now and I've been thirsting for a Max Payne 3 for far too long. Here, have a looksy.

[video=youtube_share;MpNSEsKEW4c]http://youtu.be/MpNSEsKEW4c[/video]

I always know I'm missing something. Darn you Rockstar and you too IGN for forgetting about Max Payne, a stellar franchise though arguably not Rockstar's strongest.

Teron

van der Nguyen
I'd go with Ninja Gaiden 3 and Darksiders II if they were in the list. Anyway, my pick is The Darkness II.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I'm going with Final Fantasy XIII-2 because I love Final Fantasy and the other games on this list don't really appeal to me other than Soul Calibur 5.

Umm, I am kind of missing Diablo III on your list.

It is supposed to be released in the first quarter of 2012 and my prediction is Mid March 2012, after it has been awaited for about 6 years already. Maybe the most anticipated and overdue title in gaming history up to now.

I guess that I'll just go with Kid Icarus Uprising. Let me ask this, though. Is may considered Q1 of 2012? Because if it is, then my choice would be Guild Wars 2.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
As a huge NES fan I cannot wait to play Kid Icarus Uprising. Nintendo is taking a big risk that many companies wouldn't. So far the voice acting sounds great and the graphics and core gameplay look amazing. I never thought I would be able to play Kid Icarus as a rail shooter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom