• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

More Difficult: OoT or MM?

A

Ace_Strife

MM was the first Zelda I actually got to play for more than a few days. OoT seemed impossible when I was 9 but MM when I was 11 seemed even worse. Then I found OoT again when I was 12, and it was a breeze after MM. I never got to low health in OoT, though i was stuck in the Water Temple for a while...

In MM, I spent two months just trying to find the first dungeon because I couldn't find the little opening leading to the woods...and then some more as I couldn't shoot the arrow to light the brazier in the first dungeon (so I tried doing other stuff. Stuck for another two weeks until I realized my aim was way too horrible....).

R

Random Sage

Ther just, well different,
Ocarina of time is more straight forword but has twice as many dungeons,
But Majora's mask was a headache, but you only need six mask to actually beat the game.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
MM is harder, wich is better imo...
I think i'll start playing it again tomorrow, now on the n64(i only had the GC version that came in Collector's edition)

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
both are pretty hard. MM is hard because of the three day time limit and OoT is hard because it is hard and long.

L

Linkistheman

MM totally OOT is a hard game but no compaired to MM. t5he 3 day thing is hard to get use to and there are so many more things you have to do to move up in the game unlike OOT

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The 3 day cycle is not that hard to get accostumed... It's pretty simple and gives the game a more realistic approach

Kybyrian

Now, I'm a big Ocarina of Time fan and some people may find it odd for somebody who's a fan of a game to think that the game they love was easier than the one they don't really like. Because most people just think that the cool gamers think that the harder ones are better. But truthfully, I do think that Majora's Mask was harder. Especially if you were having trouble with collecting those eggs from the Gerudo Hideout and ran out of time and had to play The Song of Time and lose your progress.

The three day time limit never bothered me since I could slow down time.
What made the game hard was the last two dungeons.

Kybyrian

The three day time limit never bothered me since I could slow down time.
What made the game hard was the last two dungeons.

Well, some people could still have trouble even with that, considering they weren't the easiest things to find.

mm but really its just cuz of the 3 day thing which means the entire game is like timed so it can be prtty rushed which makes me miss things

Majora's Mask was harder, at least for me.

I couldn't even figure out the dungeons, at least way back; I needed a guide. >_<

A

Abyss Master

MM had some more challenges and harder enemies and puzzles than OoT, but I found the latter to have harder bosses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom