• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monkeys in Majora's Mask

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I really don't think there's much to this other than they decided to put monkeys in the game. I really don't see how it correlates to them turning from something else. Monkeys are just monkeys, you know.

This is interesting, however we know little about Termina and wether or not the Kokiri exist there. In addition, some other species such as the Garo don't have a Hyrulean counterpart so its likely the monkeys are just talking animals. However it is quite interesting and a possibility the monkeys are The equivalents of the Kokiri.

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
This is interesting, however we know little about Termina and wether or not the Kokiri exist there. In addition, some other species such as the Garo don't have a Hyrulean counterpart so its likely the monkeys are just talking animals. However it is quite interesting and a possibility the monkeys are The equivalents of the Kokiri.

Or maybe the Garo are the Sheikah (off-topic, sorry)

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Eh, maybe. Maybe not. Deku monsters were at odds with the Kokiri in OoT, and the monkeys and Deku were at odds in MM. So, I guess it's possible.

But they're probably just monkeys though. :)

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
No, I don't think so. If Termina is a parallel world to Hyrule, they might be replacements for the kokori in the forest, but the kokri didn't become monkeys.
We know from Wind Waker what they became (koroks).

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
No, I don't think so. If Termina is a parallel world to Hyrule, they might be replacements for the kokori in the forest, but the kokri didn't become monkeys.
We know from Wind Waker what they became (koroks).

Only in the adult timeline, as fa as we are concerned, they are either extinct or monkeys in the other timelines

Don't the kokiri already turn into skull kids if they get lost in the woods? (saying from the one eyed statues in oot and the mangas) I mean, it would be unlikely that they turn into seperate species...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom