• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Moldorm, Like Him or Hate Him?

A lot of people hate the boss fight with Moldorm (the third boss in Alttp) but I love that fight. I'd say he's my favourite Zelda boss ever. I'm not sure if it's because its challenging but not too challenging, but i love it. I really didn't think that he was as hard as everyone makes out. Am i the only person who thinks this beause it certanly seems like this.

MW7

I love him. It's weird how he's simultaneously easy and hard in that it's easy to damage him without taking damage, but it's hard to stay on the platform to finish him off.

Y

Yamarath

He was annoying because he would knock you into a hole, and then you'd have to go back to the boss room to start the fight over again.

H

Howl

I actually found it rather easy to avoid falling down the holes. When Link's slipping off an edge, he has a lot of recovery time, so holding the control pad away from the pit almost always saved me. Also, I just love how the hole in the middle of the platform is not centered, but slightly off to the side. That just makes me happy for some reason.

rettam

I accidentally the...
I actually beat him on my second try. I found him much harder in LA, mainly due to the fact that the arena is a lot more cramped.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I absolutely despise Moldorm! His fight is so nerve-racking and aggravating, especially when you fall off and you have to fight him from the beginning again. He definitely detracts from the game for me since I always dread fighting him.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
God I hate Moldorm. I don't think i've ever beaten Moldorm in less than 3 tries. Don't get me wrong, i like challenging boss fights. I just don't like boss fights that are challenging in the way that you aren't scared at all to face them, rather you dread the fight because you dont want to damage your controller from throwing it too hard out of rage.

Taggerung115

Warrior
I love him. It's weird how he's simultaneously easy and hard in that it's easy to damage him without taking damage, but it's hard to stay on the platform to finish him off.

On my cartridge version I have never beaten him - I can't seem to stay on the platform. On my emulator I have beaten him though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom