• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM, What Mask Were You Most Proud of Yourself for Getting?

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello forum,
remembering back to playing Majora's Mask, I loved to get new masks, it was always an exiting thing in the game (even if they were partly useless.)
What mask were you most proud of getting?

:triforce: Fierce Deity Mask for me, the whole moon sequence was difficult, making the mask a great reward. Its also my quick boss pwning mask :triforce:

~Don't forget to rate in reputation if you think this thread is good =p

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
EASILY Fierce Deity's Mask. Best looking form in the game. Strongest one, too.

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
Fierce Diety's mask is definitely the one for me, it's an incredible mask and looks boss.

Another mask I loved getting every time though is the bunny hood, mostly because I enjoy the side quest with the Bremen mask. I guess I could say I'm proud of my chicks growing up too :)

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Gyorg's Remains. :] That temple was so annoying and I was so glad to get out, even though Gyorg himself was pretty easy.
Though Fierce Deity is clearly the most epic mask in the game. Made fighting Majora ten times easier and provided a nice relief after the fairly challenging dungeons on the moon.

The Couple's Mask. Sure, it's use really was only to get a Heart Piece, but it is also a reminder of one of the greatest deeds you did in that game. Reuniting Anju and Kafei after the way Skull Kid interrupted their lives.

I feel that the Anju and Kafei side quest is the best side quest any Zelda game has ever offered. It can be a difficult side quest if one does not know how to do what part on each day. Its also one of the longest side quests, as it takes the whole three days to finish it. I think that this side quest is a heartwarming experience when it is completed. I know it took me a couple of tries to complete the side quest, but when I completed it, I felt pretty proud of myself.

13foxes

For me, it's the Feirce Deity's Mask. Simply because you have to get all of the other masks to get this one. It takes tons of work and a lot of time, so of course I'm proud of myself for getting it. And, the boss is a piece of cake when you got this mask.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Even though I have not beaten the game yet(I'm stuck in the Ikana well), the mask I would be most proud of getting would be the Fierce Deity Mask. Everyone knows it's the best mask in the game besides the Bunny hood.

N

Nice Matt

the obvious awnser is the feirce deity mask cause of its sheer level of bad ***. however, i gotta say it was the couples mask for me. the side quests are what made MM so amazing to me. plus i like to see a man in a childs body get with a hawt bitte like anju. :3

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Definitely the Fierce Diety Mask, because to get it, you had to get ALL the other masks! It also made me feel satisfied when I beat all the Moon Dungeons. Goron..... And it's just killer good!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Fierce Diety aside, my most rewarding was the Couple's Mask because, for one thing, getting it requires doing events throughout each day of the 3 day cycle and it ends just an hour or so before the end of the final day. Also, the reuniting scene with Anju & Kafei is a testament to how much they love each other. As far as they know the world is on the verge of ending, but that doesn't matter to them because with Link's help they found one another and won't be dying alone.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Romani's Mask hands down. I, for so long, wanted to see what was inside the bar. I didn't know you could enter just before it opened. So when I finally got proof of membership, I was so ecstatic... for about 10 seconds until I finally saw what was inside. It was a bit of a let down. Still I was more excited about that mask than any other in those 10 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom