• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ~Mizuki~ (Josie's) Graphics

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Tis fine, Vain. I can as well but I kinda go crazy on it when it comes to animating...

Animating...that makes me wanna ask, could you implement a gif into a signature??? Like, have only the one part of the signature be a gif and the rest of it not be...I think that makes sense >::>

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Animating...that makes me wanna ask, could you implement a gif into a signature??? Like, have only the one part of the signature be a gif and the rest of it not be...I think that makes sense >::>

Sure I can, I usually do that with my animating signatures.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm, maybe I'll request a signature like that then. For example, this gif...

2hhNx

I'm having Linknerd make me a signature with the unanimated version of it...

2hd4I

Because Sasuke's creeper face is just awesome...ahem, but anyways do you think you could take the gif version and implement it into a signature then? If yes, I'll list background colours and whatnot...

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hmmm, maybe I'll request a signature like that then. For example, this gif...

2hhNx

I'm having Linknerd make me a signature with the unanimated version of it...

2hd4I

Because Sasuke's creeper face is just awesome...ahem, but anyways do you think you could take the gif version and implement it into a signature then? If yes, I'll list background colours and whatnot...
I can do this for ya.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Ok then, awesome...

Image: http://puu.sh/2hhNx

Words: Lord Vain

Background colours: Black and red

That's all I can really say, take all the time you need and as was the case when you made me signatures before choose whichever font you find appropriate, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom