• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ~Mizuki~ (Josie's) Graphics

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN

Hatsune Miku signature with her V3 design...I'm fan of her voice...but not like my Kagamine twins or Anon and Kanon

Fig

The Altruist
Waffles, once again you have shown your skills with a computer! I really love the coloring and effects that you always show off in each of your graphics! Thank you for posting all of your hard work and dedication throughout these past months! I'm so amazed by how much you have improved! Keep up the terrific job! :yes:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
not sure if anyone would care...but I'm starting to take requests but you guys have to be patient with me because I always have like two hours of homework and my aunt being a total *** about the internet....But here's a basic form thingy:

Type(I only do wallpapers, userbars, and signatures):
Render/focal:
Colors(leave this blank if you want me to use my imagination x3):
Text:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I just wanted to say that all of these are amazing. For someone so young, you're really really good at what you do! Looking forward to seeing more ^^

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I just wanted to say that all of these are amazing. For someone so young, you're really really good at what you do! Looking forward to seeing more ^^

Thank you~♪♫ I really appreciate all the comments even though I don't reply most of the time but I really do! It really hepls keep me going with what I do~

AustriaxHungary signature...I ship this couple liek fedex and this is possibly the only straight couple in Hetalia xD :

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ah a lovely Noel Vermillion Signature....:

30ayq8m.png

Fig

The Altruist
This is really amazing Waffles! It's always so great to see more of your art in such a long while! I hope you get to make more in the distant future! Keep up the great an excellent work! ^^

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I've been quite scared of showing this one because it's the signature I submitted for the Secret Santa thing...I got Mandy and I was fearing that she might not like it because...she's totes a lot better than I :

11s2qt3.png

and here's a Julius Monrey and Alice signature OwO:

Fig

The Altruist
Awesome job Waffles! I really do love the coloring and texture in each of your graphics! Each one has a lot of personality that just perfectly match with the character's own personality, at least the ones that I know of that is! Keep up the great work and I hope to see more in the future! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom