• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ~Mizuki~ (Josie's) Graphics

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Atty, I'm finished~:
2d82c9j.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/2d82c9j.png

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Rachel Alucard Signature...this I don't know what I did, honestly... I just took a wallpaper I had and resized it then fooled around with gradient maps..

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That looks very nice, Josie. :) You know what, I haven't bugged you for a while for a siggy. If you take requests lately, lemme know. I could use a banner for my story. ~Gobli

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
This is possibly the best signature I've ever made*after discovering the curve tool* ...but I do wish I knew more about text effects ;-;...but anywho...it's mah second favorite Vocaloid couple(ilieklukaxgakupo):

Fig

The Altruist
Waffles your graphics are amazing! *^* I really love the coloring and the texture of the design. I just looked through your older graphics and I must say that you really have gone a long way up until this point. I really love seeing your improvement! Congratulations on your amazing work and I can't wait see more graphics from you! Have an awesome and beautiful day! :D

Fig

The Altruist
Nice graphic Waffles! You are improving at such an incredible rate! Keep up the fabulous work! You have so much potential inside of you and it really touches my heart that you are using it for greatness! Amazing job like always! ^^ :yes:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Looking good, Josie, but I actually like some of your previous works better. Still, you're top notch, so keep growing with your excellent skills. :)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
One thing that my graphics thread lacks...a Doctor Who signature with one of mah favorite sayings!:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom