• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mini-game Owner:D

Young Link

Grasshopper
Okay, well, here's how it works. Let's say you just moved to Hyrule/Termina and you decide to open up a mini-game place. What will it be called? How much will it cost? And what will the object of the game be? Lastly, what race will it focus on, Hylian, Deku, Gorn, Zora, ect.? Tell me your ideas below. Oh, yeah, and what will the prizes be for first, second, and third place? By the way, it can focus on all races if you want.

P.S. I am sorry if I stole anyone's thread.:(

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like this thread! Hmm... I would call it "Cucco Survival Game"! Yup, I bet you can see where this is going! It would cost about 50 rupees, and the objective of the game would be to see how long you can survive in a big room with a bunch of pissed off Cuccos! You only get three hearts, too. The reward is a Piece of Heart for lasting at least 3 minutes or so. It's open to all races; this is a dangerous game. We do not have the luxury of discrimination XP.

gabesawakening

Hi Fwiends!
First.... Hi Young Link!
Next... I would have one called Flying rocks! The goal is to destroy as many Dekus as possible while standing on a tiny platform. The Dekus spit rocks at you and you have to bounce them back with the shield! Simple but fun!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I would have a Mini-game called "Guess That Song!" where you have to figure which song is which in totally random order. It can be all races since they all have an instrument. 1st prize would be a piece of heart/50 rupees, 2nd would be 30 rupees, 3rd would be bombs. the price of the game would be 25 rupees.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Mine would be a shooting gallery modeled after Simon. For those who aren't familiar with that game, it was a popular 80's memory game with 4 colored lights that light up in a random sequence, and you push the lights in the order they flashed (the patterns get progressively longer and flash faster). My archery game has 5 targets that will all flash a light in a random order, and you have to hit them in that order within 10 seconds. Do this successfully several times and you win. The prize obviously is a quiver upgrade.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Mine would be a shooting gallery modeled after Simon. For those who aren't familiar with that game, it was a popular 80's memory game with 4 colored lights that light up in a random sequence, and you push the lights in the order they flashed (the patterns get progressively longer and flash faster). My archery game has 5 targets that will all flash a light in a random order, and you have to hit them in that order within 10 seconds. Do this successfully several times and you win. The prize obviously is a quiver upgrade.

That, is an amazing idea! I wouldnt be suprised if it featured in a future Zelda game! Possibly even skyward sword :O

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Underwater Survivle Mode

Rules:
1) You have stay underwater for 3 minutes with enemies to destroy.
2) No Blue Tunic only the Iron Boots to help u.
3) Only 10 rupees to pay
4) Only Hylians Allowed! No Zoras bcuz they can breathe underwater. No Gorons bcuz they can't b underwater. No Dekus either! Same reason from Gorons

Prize List:
1st prize winners would get A Piece of Heart.
2nd prize winners get 50 rupees
3rd prize winners get 20 rupees.
4th prize winners get a free retry.

That's my mini-game shop:)

Last edited:
I would call it "Dodongo smasher" and you have to smash these wooden signs with a picture of a Dodongo on it, and you have to break a certain amount in a certain amount of time. And it would go to all races and the prizes are:

1. A heart container
2. 100 rupee's
3. 50 rupee's
4. 20 rupee's
5. bombs.
6. 1 rupee
7. nothing

And that is my mini-game place! And the price of my game is 20 rupee's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom