• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Yeah if the kill went through we'd win. 2-2 haha

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Yeah your outplay should have won it. Though maybe LG was just too obvious a target when you guys already knew LG could self protect

Jamie

We thought maybe one shot because she protected you last night.

Libk

I feel self protect should be lost in lylo but that's a convo for another thread that isn't this.

I really do respect that play though. You guys did that extremely well.

Libk

I was certain we had lost after LG took bait like that.

in other news, I love my hunches. There was a reason I didn't throw a vote in :P

Jamie

Ik I did awful at getting myself lynched so I did a last ditch attempt to appeal to emotion and she bit. Ah man I planned so hard this game. GG though I think you guys did well.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
K lol doctors aren't supposed to be able to protect themselves so this game is rigged for town to win. Read the ****ing wiki. I've never heard about this **** before and it cost us the win. Thanks musicfan. **** this god damn that's bull****.
I gave the mafia a practically infinit strong man.

Pendio was sleeping as he was arested and suddenly his face contorted. "You have lost you can not dig yourself out of a hole." Some one from the crowd said.

"There is still no desive proof."

They did not lission to it and she was taking away.

Pendio was Cammy Meele the mafia encrypter and roleblocker.

Night begins
night ends
Monday at 11:59pm est

Jamie

Put me on your McDonald's fries I'm so salty.

Reactions: Pen

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What the heck is even going on here?

pendio and I deserve to win.

Why reveal yourselves only a few hours after the Day was up?

Who sent me the note claiming that Heroine was suspicious? Who tried to frame Gummy?

And most mind-boggling of all, why wasn't I ever killed?

My last two Night Kill targets were Pendio and Repentance. Be glad that you two had a Roleblocker still. xD

Good game, all. I never would have guessed that Pendio or Rep were Mafia based on their playstyles, let alone working together, but I found a few inconsistencies near the end that made me more suspicious of them. Rep never addressed (or ignored?) my roleclaim suggestion, so coupled with that and his aggression before he was the next best choice. And then there's Pendio for just plain being Pendio. ;P

MVP goes to LittleGumball.

Reactions: Pen

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Ya I iust relized rep has given up.

Gummy was Emma Skye the doctor

Thar was Terrell Badd the vigelante

And finaly

Linkdude was detective Dick Gumshoe the town (my phone is auto correcting it) the town investigation role that tells you the night actions that were preformed on the target.

Libk

That gut feeling that something was super off about Rep trying to get himself lynched, It was the same gut feeling I got when Thar slipped in Korra 2. I knew something was super off about it but gah. LG why??????

good protects though.

Jamie

What the heck is even going on here?

Why reveal yourselves only a few hours after the Day was up?

Who sent me the note claiming that Heroine was suspicious? Who tried to frame Gummy?

And most mind-boggling of all, why wasn't I ever killed?

My last two Night Kill targets were Pendio and Repentance. Be glad that you two had a Roleblocker still. xD

Good game, all. I never would have guessed that Pendio or Rep were Mafia based on their playstyles, let alone working together, but I found a few inconsistencies near the end that made me more suspicious of them. Rep never addressed (or ignored?) my roleclaim suggestion, so coupled with that and his aggression before he was the next best choice. And then there's Pendio for just plain being Pendio. ;P

MVP goes to LittleGumball.
Because the game was over lol. I sent the note (I was given it), no one tried to frame Gummy, we just knew she was getting doctor protection. You were never killed because we never needed to kill you, we could just roleblock you the whole time, and we figured you were a likely doctor target. At the end, Thar, if you read, I was actually trying to get lynched lol because I had a 1 time lynch proof (no nk proof).

Basically what happened is (still salty) LG protected LD and herself the last 2 nights respectively, and those are coincidentally who we chose as kill targets. Pendio and I both agreed that the chances of Gummy having more than 1 shot self protect (we know she protected herself before) was very slim, so we tried to test it to see if she protected herself the first night (she didn't), and so we targeted her tonight. I still think it's absolutely unfair lol and OP as all hell because lol.

The argument that we had an unlimited strongman is unfair for two reasons. 1. it wasn't unlimited, every other strongman attempt after the 1st we had a chance of scarfed DYING and we only had 3 mafia members, and 2 and more importantly, having 2 OP roles doesn't make them any less OP. OP roles are unfair because it gives unfair advantages. The OP role the town had happened to play out in a way that made it more unfair. Our "OP" role did not play out that way, and tbh I would have rathered just have a 2 shot strongman because then we would have used the 2nd shot on gummy when we tried to kill her the first time. The logic is so broken. Hmm, I gave the town an unfair role, let's make the game even crazier by doing the same to the mafia (which, by the way, as I explained, you didn't even do). I'm super salty because I feel like Pendio and I simply outplayed the town. I feel a bit cheated. I rarely if ever (read: only in GWAF's game) whine about a loss, and the only time I have is when I believe the game mod made a mistake (this game and GWAF's game).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom